Exodus Live In Bangkok pics

sweeeeet

my mate is there right now at the sydney gig.

He got a guest pass. not sure if that means he gets to meet em but yeah.

so how was it?

edit:

holy shit man your so close!

Woah!! Awesome Sh*t man!!!

Did u guys really interviewed them?

Saw your post in the exodus forum i think.

ghrqt

hahahah
Lucky ol' gun......
hahahha now i knoe what to call him...
Lucky Ol' Gun.....

The show was AWESOME! The venue was actually this cosy little club so the whole atmosphere was very intimate, hot and sweaty. You get to see the band up close. The band played mostly stuff from their latest album, but also played stuff from Bonded By Blood too, and they actually open with the song Bonded By Blood, which was nothing short of mindblowing. I came with two buddies of mine, one of which is Burhan of Urbankarma who wanted to interview the band for his radio show. We got to the venue early and the band was already there! So we quickly snapped out of our ‘starstruckness’ and gathered courage to ask the band for an interview. They were so cool and very obliging and suggested we go to their hotel lobby near the venue to do the interview. So we got the interview with Gary, Jack and Paul. My other friend filmed it and I took pictures while Burhan conducted the session. After that, they shook our hands and thanked us for the interview. THEY thanked us! Whoah man, I was pinching myself the whole time! They are just the coolest guys ever. And even though it was just a small club show, they totally razed the place down. You know, one thing I learn from them is no matter how big or good your band is, always keep that humilty and be good to people. It pays a lot. The trip was really a memorable one for me no doubt..

Yes Jr-V, that was my post on the Exodus forum:D

And yeah nitrovo, I got so close I even grabbed Gary Holt’s guitar neck at one point. Sweet!
:twisted:

You can view the video of the band playing Piranha at the Bangkok show on youtube.com. Just type 'Exodus live in Bangkok, Thailand 2006' in the search box. Thanks to my bud Ijad for the vid, and also to Burhan for supplying occasional vocals to the song, haha!

my mate went to the sydney show last night and loved it. best gig he's been too.

"we've come all the way from california to TEACH YOU A LESSON IN VIOLENCE!!!!"

I love their myrics so much. so brutal, esp against christians.

light this motherfucker like a roman candle, burn this bitch straight to the ground!

hi guys, judaspiss, very very nice...
I think they are on tour with The Haunted (as support!) but cancelled Perth gig (where I am) presumably to play this Bangkok date? :(

The gig sounds terribly metal.... making me feel worse now

hi guys, judaspiss, very very nice...
I think they are on tour with The Haunted (as support!) but cancelled Perth gig (where I am) presumably to play this Bangkok date? :(

The gig sounds terribly metal.... making me feel worse now

Thanx dude!
Did they really cancel the Perth date to play the Bangkok show? I didn't know about that.I know that they resumed touring with the Haunted in Australia after they left Bangkok. It was an awesome gig no doubt, worth the trip in every way. Don't feel bad bro. Let's hope they'll be another opportunity to catch them again.

hey man, yes i strongly suspect because they played with the Haunted in Aust and Japan except for Perth on Mar 5. I was damn slack man, because I would have paid twice as much just to see Exodus (in spite of line-up) but.. what can you do? Missed Kreator in KL few months back also. :roll: never mind lah, now still trying to watch the piranha video clip :D

Back