EHX Holy Stain. Mod? No?

Kidt

Hey guys, i've tested this pedal and decided to buy it. One thing thats negative about this pedal is, i cant control the the engagement of the dist/fuzz by footswitch (means, i'll have to off the fuzz by tweaking the knob). Thats pretty hard for live performance. I just wanna know can some modification be done to this thing?

Like add a footswitch or make an external footswitch input to have total control of the dist/fuzz engagement? If can, is there anybody here can do it for me?

Thanks!

yea the fuzz is not bad actually.. i actually prefer the fuzz from this unit to the few that i've tried.. so what say u modders.. possible?

yea the fuzz is not bad actually.. i actually prefer the fuzz from this unit to the few that i've tried.. so what say u modders.. possible?

Yeah, i love the fuzz in Dark mode! Not to mention the Reverbs is damn sexy! Any modders?

There is no schematic for referance and this pedal hasn't been that popular.
All i know is the dirt section is analog and the rest are DSP.
Possibilities of mod ...yes but needs probing.

Read here

Tap Tempo Switch On This Thing?

I was wondering if i use a tap tempo switch on this thing (connect to the expression pedal input), will it function as tap tempo? Sorry, im noob to these thing. Ahaha, just curious.

Back