drummers! acquired any gear during the clearance sale?

lepids

any drummers bought anything? the things i wanted were sold out man!!
just share what you bought?

The Roto toms, the Tama minitymps, and the tribells (which I bought for no particular reason :lol:). :lol:

My conquests at the Swee Lee Sale:

Sabian 8" Pro Sonix Splash ($50 only! Damn cheap!)
Tama clamp stands
Remo practise pad
Some Vic Firth sticks (yup. All half price!)

Bought a pair of Akira Jimbo drumsticks just for fun, since it's half price! lol.

Almost bought the Sabian china on display, but decided not to. Didn't really like the sound. And anyone saw the uncle who bought ALL the Sabian cymbal packs? Grrr... I would've gotten the Sabian efx pack if not for him. A Sabian China and splash for $130+ is a darn good deal!

wired said:
The Roto toms, the Tama minitymps, and the tribells (which I bought for no particular reason :lol:). :lol:

My friend bought the tribells. I was tempted to get them too. Kinda fun to play on them somehow lol. How do the roto toms sound man? Good?

I bought the tribells without the knowledge of what to do with them. I'll probably experiment a little with it.

Anyway, the roto toms are great. Nice, punchy sound that is undeniably exclusive to rotos.

Would have gotten cymbals too if I did go on the first day. Been looking to buy a cheap splash and mini china to make a stack.

The good splashes and chinas were snapped up in a jiffy man. When I walked one round and returned to where the cymbals were, the Sabian china was already gone lol.

srv said:
Anybody manage to get the Pearl Rhythm Traveller during the sale ? How much is it ?

Not sure if its on sale cos I dont think it was on display at the Bras Basah branch.

Latest posts

Back