drumfest weekend.. roll call!!!

plainsman

hey all,

as you all know... this weekend is DA WEEKEND ... hehe :mrgreen:

so whose going??? let's organise a group outing and cheong the event man ... haha!!!

i'm really looking forward to rabb set... its incredible seeing mayer in action last year, now is round 2

wahh.. i want to go.. but prelims next week.. :(

Ideas:-

Pack in more study time over the next few days to make up for the weekend! Or, just go for one day instead of two....or, just go for half-a-day if one full day is too much...just go catch some action! Any amount will be beneficial for sure!!...especially the masterclasses!

Yeah me! I'm so there! Friends who are still thinking of going, don't think anymore, the drumming monsters ARE here, get your tickets man!

Getting tickets tomorrow.

Alvin, stop putting such thoughts into his head! If he fail, your fault!

Me going too! Hopefully can rub off some magic from those performing. Ha..haa..

Have fun, you guys!

I'll be resting + spending time with my gf.

Booking in Monday for 2 week ICT :shock:

Have fun, you guys!

I'll be resting + spending time with my gf.

Booking in Monday for 2 week ICT :shock:

Oh no!! You serious?? Bring her along lah....how can you bear to miss the fest???? Even just for half a day....I'm sure your gf will enjoy it too!

ahh.. mi working in the afternoon shift.. wat the heck...
and i onli know about it today... hahahaha

hmm... talk cock buddy is performing.. ahh.. too bad... hahahaha

hehe.... think i know which buddy u talking about :mrgreen:.... wah shld take leave and come support leh....

shortest/easiest way on foot is from dhoby ghaut mrt? altho, i was thinking of walking from city hall, no need to change train. but looks like a significantly longer walk.

I think its pretty much the same distance wise or maybe walking from city hall is slightyy longer.

Are you guys meeting up somewhere to head down together or something ? I'm looking for company :p

I usually go down to Fort Canning from City Hall. Can walk around the music shops in Peninsular's vicinity, grab a bite nearby before going up the hill.

Okay I'm going.

Are we meeting up before heading to Fort Canning together? More seh!

I'm meeting spinninsticks. Who else wants to meet us? We shall lunch together!

Back