delay pedal...

if you like a tonne of stuff to play with, echopark. if not, digitech digidelay.

let's not venture into the anarog and delay machines like the dd20 and dl4 now. unless youre willing. :twisted:

actually, just grab any pedal listed on the classified ads, and try them out... u dont' like them, resell them back here...

this way u experience loads of peds.

an above-average delay pedal on a budget:

img10292871711.jpeg

bro, it actually depends on what youre looking for, since you're seemingly new, you MIGHT want to try a range of stuff rather than commit to one pedal, i do say the suggestion of buying and selling all sorts of pedals from the second hand market is a good one, but like that, alot of time wasted you see, why not sit at your fav guitar effects shop, sweelee, ebenex, music theme or whichever you prefer and just simply experiment.

though for a relatively new person to delay, i do say go for a digidelay. :twisted:

as a user of the artec analog delay, here are some things you should know about it.

1) it's no boss. in the sense that it's construction isnt as solid as the boss. i'd handle it with care.

2)tone wise, i suppose it's not the best, but it's more than sufficient for me. i'm not a delay freak and i use delay just to thicken up my tone and sometimes for that atmospheric effect.

i recommend anyone with little delay experience to try this out. after all, it's only $99

the moen delay is pretty gd.
no frills pedal if u ask me.
i think its called the pretty dolly.
im not too sure.
be sure to try it out.

Latest posts

Back