Craftsman Guitars

K2desoog

I cant seem to find any info on these guitars on the web (besides CMs webpage).
Can you point me in the right direction?
Dont they have a homepage or sumthin?

Hi K2desoog,

Craftsman guitars are City Music's very own in-house brand of electric guitars. This is why you can only find them on our site. Craftsman guitars have been around for more than 15 years. They are designed and marketed by our very own team in Singapore, and manufactured by a very reputable guitar factory.

If you have any doubts about their quality, do note this guitar factory also manufactures for a few other very famous guitar brands out there, like G***** from the US and I***** from Japan. So you can rest assured that our Craftsman Guitars carries with it a high level of quality and value.

Cheers!

Hi there,

Interesting find byedyeo123, however this website has nothing to do with the Craftsman Guitar which we deal in. There is a contact hyperlink in the website which links to a Yahoo email account. Just to clarify in case other Soft users are confused - CITY MUSIC

Tks for the heads-up. A in-house brand! How about that!

I have no complains about the guitar. They're really good 'mid-priced range guitars' (hope CM keeps it that way!)

Except that I can't share any info with my overseas buddies. They all think its a Chinese knock-off (somehow that pisses them off) and thats really sad cos its very well made and affordable.

I had an EG-950 and was VERY impressed with the quality and make. Its comparable to the IBZ RGXXX and at a fraction of its costs too. Sadly I had to part ways with it and its really missed :cry:

When/if things get better, you can bet I'll get me another one:grin:

Last edited:
i always thought craftsman was a cheap chinese knock off too, haha! Kudos to citymusic.

I own the natural finished tele, and i think its freaking amazing, i've got experienced guitar buddies trying it and saying that it has potential to beat a F***** Tele haha

I think its time I buy myself a Craftsman Les Paul. Saw them when I went to City Music last time and they looked really good. Looked better than some Epiphones I've seen, in fact. Glad to know we also have electric guitars by a Singapore brand!

Hey citymusic, are all the craftsman guitars bolt-on? Or which ones are not?
Couldn't find the details on your webby... thanks in advanced!

Hi slayz,

Apologies for the lack of info. We currently do not have any set-in Craftsman at the moment. All our Craftsman guitars are bolt-on neck. By having bolt-on necks, we are able to keep our prices at a competitive level as compared to set-in necks. However, if we do find that there is an increasing demand for set-ins, you can be sure that we will be coming up with new models for it.

[=CITY_MUSIC

While ur at it.. neck thru.. 24 frets.. with trem.. :)

Currently own the GS 200.. and it is sweeet :-D

hey sry fr the trouble bt i 4gt 2 see when i went down recently.. Does the GS 200 have binding for the body?

The GS200 should have binding I think, if I remember correctly it's more or less a direct copy of the Les Paul standard.

I tried a 5-string Craftsman bass and it sounded and played very nice. Recommended. :cool:

Hi there,

Apologies for the late reply. Unfortunately all our TL40 are currently out of stock. Perhaps you would like to consider our other guitars.

Back