Boss gt-10

I can do a helicopter effect with my small board now, and countless other fuzzes and tremolos I've bought and sold previously. But this isn't a competition. Bottom line is the sound was so unimpressive for a $600-$1000 product (depending on where you choose to get ripped off at). Feel free to disagree.

I kept it for 2 days only because it took 1 day to find a buyer :p

It is after all about personal preferences, right? Some may like GT10, some dun. To be frank, I dun really like multi efx. =/ I just don't like complicated stuffs. (and multi-efx are complicated) Maybe I m stupid. Hehehe

I kept it for 2 days only because it took 1 day to find a buyer :p
LOL.. You got it and wanted to sell it back on the exact same day? xD

Last edited:
I owned a GT-10 for about 2 days. Happened to trade some pedals for it just to try. Promptly sold it off again.

The distortion sounded worse than even a stock DS-1. The pitchshifting tracked terribly. The delays were sterile and cold. The expression pedal had an uncomfortable throw. And the interface was so poorly designed that even if it had any good features you'd be hard pressed to find them.

I'm sure with a lot of work and EQing and tweaking you could get it to sound halfway decent, but for $550 (what I traded at and sold it for, which is probably half of Swee Lee's price or something lol) you can build a great pedalboard, no need boutique stuff, and get great sounds easily.

Y didnt u try or test the sound when ur trading ur efx?

Y didnt u try or test the sound when ur trading ur efx?
I keep my deals simple and usually buy without testing, unless it's some super vintage or damaged item. If I don't like it I'm confident I can resell it. Lol. Don't see why it matters anyway.

I keep my deals simple and usually buy without testing, unless it's some super vintage or damaged item. If I don't like it I'm confident I can resell it. Lol. Don't see why it matters anyway.

I dont see it matters too.... but I dont test damaged items. Maybe u can enlighten us hw u test damaged items?

Back