Blues/Slow Rock Band looking for Keyboardist/Singer

Hacker

We are a band that jams for fun. Skill levels are different, but we play mainly blues, and will branch out to other genres such as slow rock. We have guitarists, a drummer and a bassist. Instrmentalists double up as singers at the moment.

We are therefore looking for a keyboardist and singers. We are a free and easy bunch. Sessions are mainly in the weeknight (starting from 7pm), as some of us are parents with kids.

Drop me a PM if interested.

where is your jams location, bro? i play keyboard/piano, blues and have tried to move to jazz...but...because of work commitment and kids...you know...i live in the west, so ...if you are too, may be i can join you guys?

I have an interest in your search. I do sing, though singing is measured by one's sound and it's application. I also play lead guitar. Have not been very active in both categories because of previous employment to survive. I'm unemployed currently and am also looking for an opportunity to form a Rock & Roll & Blues Band. Quick/fast tempo R&R music would be my first choice. As a guide to my music preference, I enjoy Rock & Roll by the late Johnny Winter, Status Quo, The Beatles, Queen, and many more bands with a similar repertoire. If you love jamming for fun, you sound like an easy going group.
It would be interesting to discover our abilities. Regards, thee1rocker.

We are a band that jams for fun. Skill levels are different, but we play mainly blues, and will branch out to other genres such as slow rock. We have guitarists, a drummer and a bassist. Instrmentalists double up as singers at the moment.

We are therefore looking for a keyboardist and singers. We are a free and easy bunch. Sessions are mainly in the weeknight (starting from 7pm), as some of us are parents with kids.

Drop me a PM if interested.

Sample songs:
The Joker (Steve Miller Band) F
Code:
HTML:
Cocaine (Eric Clapton) E
Crossroads (Eric Clapton) A
Sunshine of Your Love (Eric Clapton) D
Mary Had a Little Lamb (Buddy Guy) E
Hey Joe (Jimi Hendrix) E
Foxy Lady (Jimi Hendrix) F#
Stairway to Heaven Am