big bends nut sauce

cube

hi bros

anyone knows where can i buy nut sauce in singapore?
big bends website shows that there are no dealer for its products in singapore....
if so, is any body interested to mass order online with me to share the shipping cost???

you could just try Dr Ducks Ax Wax & String Lube, it does the same thing and they can be found in standardvalue

if you still want the nut sauce maybe try ebay

Or you could use a tip of a pencil if you'r really cheapskate. Beez does it anyways.

Pencil lead should do the trick... if you're using it and find it unsatisfactory, by all means, go for the sauce.

Try a mechanical pencil - it gets into the high E slot.

you can buy GHS Graphit-all rather cheaply at TY Music at excelsior hotel. it's essentially the same thing, a graphite lube. i've tried both, they work the same.

i don't think Dr Ducks serves the same purpose, it's a very thin oil for meant cleaning. Big Bends Nut Sauce and Graphit-all are thicker, and are designed to lubricate and stay in a nut slot for a very long time.

you could also try Finishline teflon coated lube for bicycles.. very good too.. ;)

Last edited:
i use vaseline...

maintenance+asst2.JPG

how to i apply pencil lead to the nut???
break a portion of a fine mechanical pencil lead and stuff into the string's nut slot??

just take a mechanical pencil and use it like you are writing, "write" along the nut slots....

The idea is to have particles /carbon from the pencil lead accumlate within the nut slots(yes, just need to draw in the slot with mechanical pencil lead) and acting like lube material.

Back