Beyond vid clips... - 20+ years back...

From a china guitar enthuasist website... Rock is damn hot there man... I was actually surfing for Yngwie stuff, stumbled into this forum. Alot stuff there, but all postings are 99% in chinese...

I still got one more... Ah Paul sharing his guitar techniques... I like that Black and White guitar, I think it's custom sprayed, damn sweet and unique...

8)

blahblah said:
hmm the links for the above 2 vids dont seem to work. anymore vids to share? they're good!

beyondTix.jpg

It does works... I am downloading now... :)

Sorry, but how do i actually download from that two links? I tried clicking and save target as... But both bring me to another website, and not download the clip?

didnt know that Beyond had 5 members 20 years back. those guitar solos were sweet! does anyone know why the other guitarist left the band?

Did u try to right click and chose Save As? I am using Opera and it works really fine... But the link keep breaking, luckily Opera has resuming downloading function.

I gotch another concert link, but this one quite sensitive. If anyone wants, PM me... :) But this is already 3 man Beyond already... - Goodtime concert.

xspace said:
Did u try to right click and chose Save As? I am using Opera and it works really fine... But the link keep breaking, luckily Opera has resuming downloading function.

I gotch another concert link, but this one quite sensitive. If anyone wants, PM me... :) But this is already 3 man Beyond already... - Goodtime concert.

There isn't any save as option... Only "save target as".

hellmurderer said:
xspace said:

There isn't any save as option... Only "save target as".

Yes.. it's Save Target As...

blahblah: I suspect it's due to the Weak Bandwidth for that site. I also face the same thing with IE, thus using Opera. If don't mind, I will reupload to some site for you guys to download, but it will take some time...

blahblah said:
that'd be great, thanks xspace!

The downloads are killing me... After reaching around 50+%, slpt, woke up, it went into error again. So I juz resumed, gosh, the download went from 0% again.. :?

Now downloading still... Juz finished downloading their 800+MB Goodtime concert...

Finnally finished downloading the goodtime concert... Looks quite good. Any idea which year was that concert and where was it held?

Latest posts

Back