Beta Aivin HM-200 Heavy Metal

what abt hums that dun occur all the time? cos i find that it sometimes hums but sometimes doesnt or at least not as loud

in this case, several external factors might come into consideration- eg, when you activate the pedal, your guitar might be facing the TV/ computer monitor.

interesting pedal, EugeneSmasher have to tried moen violent metal?
tone wise is it similar to it?for the price, i think the Beta Aivin HM-200 Heavy Metal is a winner ...

thanks for the review ...i will pay a visit to std value and test it out..

Isn't a 10/10 rating a bit too high?
It's not like you've tried every pedal in the market and used it on every amp..
A perfect rating is a too little ignorant to the fact that there are better pedals out there.. If not every player would own this eh?

hm 200 video

ok guys.this video was made a long time ago.last year in fact when i still had the effect.
some random playing.and being played through a 10 watt amp using a j n d lespaul which had a pretty low output pick up.just to give you a rough idea of just what this beast can do.when played through a marshall half stack it just wails.this is probably of the best heavy metal pedal out there.regretted selling it off.frankly speaking.once you have this beast.forget about all the other dist you have.cause this pedal is kinda versatile.so just my view on this effect.hope you guys find it useful.or you can just head down to standard value to give it a try.

YouTube - metal zone 2 clone

thanks!

If its regulated, then mine must have been faulty, or simply can only work with Visual Sound's daisy chains, since I used a non Visual Sound chain that I bought from TYMC.

That thing almost electrocuted me... I could feel the current.

Heads-up!

I've got another video of me playing, this time using the HM-200. Currently uploading, so give me some time... Forgive the crappy playing and cheesy movements :cool:. But listen to the pure power this pedal has.

Watch this space!

Got this pedal not too long ago. Works great as a booster as well. just turn the distort all the way down. Boosts about 3-4 levels on guitar volume up.

Back