Bass Amplifier for Practice?

jccristobal

Hey Guys,

Newbie here.. :)
Been playing bass for quite some time now.. but not too familiar with bass amps..
is there a bass and bass amplifier that is perhaps small compaq and light but provides good sounds, just for personal practice? I dont have a spacious room, unfortunately, to hold those foot tall typical bass amps..

need some advice.. :)
thanks a lot!

Peavey's Micro Bass would fit the bill :cool:

Micrbas.jpg

yeah i own a peavey microbass and its really nice for a practice amp. however, if ur budget is not too high, u can try the Johnson Standard 15B. i also own one Johnson Standard 15B and it makes my precision bass sound really good. i even prefer the johnson amp over the peavey microbass.

try to look around the buy/sell section, you'll surely find a nice and affordable amp :D

good luck in finding one!

the Peavey Micro Bass is the standard to beat when it comes to small practice combos. on a personal note, the Ibanez Sound Wave models are recommended as well.

in keeping up with my habit of suggesting gear only when i have used them.. a Timbre TB15 (can get from Standard Value) is good stuff, petite but packs a punch. less than $100 for sure, i just can't remember the exact price.

Back