Badass II Bridge

audie

Hello fellow bassists,

Just wanna enquire that does Davis stock Leo Quan Badass II Bridge for the Fender Standard Precision Bass? If not which outlets do stock them?

Thank you so much for the attention.

how much does the badass bridge cost and what does it do to your bass?i have a sg ibanes copy bass but i don't like it's sound.will changing the bridge help?i ask davis about changing its pickups but the old man says that they don't bring in that pickups.tanx

hello confused.

My search for the Leo Quan Badass Bridge II ended with the completion of my customized Fender P-Bass 2 weeks ago. I bought the Bridge from Guitar Connection for 130 bucks and I believe they still have it in stock as their shipment just came in 2 weeks ago.What capabilities it has is that it helps to sustain and even helps in the tone of the sound and I must say I never regretted fixing it to my P Bass. But if you do get one, i feel you have to try and get it grooved for the strings. I did not have it grooved and as a result the my E string and G string tend to slide out of place but its not a major problem so far.

With this and a combination of good pickups, you cannot imagine how long you can sustain your sounds. In my opinion.

The Badass Bridge was made to fit Fender Jazz Bass or Precision Bass. I don't know about Ibanez Basses though.

caution to those with MIA string through body fenders. You will be looking out for the Badass 3 bridge instead.

The Badass 2 is for those non string through body models :)

If I get hold of a Badass 2 bridge without the grooves,where can I get it done?And for how much?Or do they have the grooved version on sale as well?

Whoa... $130 is a princely sum to pay for the BAII.

All you need to make grooves is a good file and a steady hand. It's not important to make the grooves in the same gauge as your strings - it's just there to make sure the strings don't shift around.

Here's an alternative to the BAII if good quality and brass are your requirements ;) MIJ, good quality, heavy duty, plus you don't have to file your own saddles!

brassbridgesic6.jpg

4 string spacing = 19mm
5 string spacing = 18mm

TBS-15
Chrome = $75 | Gold = $85 | Black = $80

TBS-55
Chrome = $90 | Gold = $100 | Black = $95

TBS-150
Chrome = $90 | Gold = $100 | Black = $95

TBS-550
Chrome = $105 | Gold = $115 | Black = $110

String spacing-wise, of course! But judging by the pictures, you'll probably have to drill holes... :p

How many screws are needed to screw down your bridge?

Hipshot style A

Style B

Here's the new TransTone bridge that looks pretty heavy duty :)

Interested? :D

Hey you guys, Im from Malaysia and looking for the Badass II bridge for my jbass. not too familiar with singapore thn the usual swee lee, davis & guitar 77 - but where is Guitar Connection?

Chern: you got that Transtone bridge in black? thanks

i own an aerodyne and because of the carved top, the bridge actually sits in a cavity on the top. looks like the only way to fit a chunky bridge (unless it is of EXACT measurements to the standard fender bridge) would be to route the body, which i am very unwilling to do because of the risk of damage, plus the fact that my aerodyne is discontinued.

i bought a gotoh too hastily and upon discovering this i sent it back and exchanged it for string savers, which are mere saddles but cost as much as a bloody bridge. the improvement was surprising to say the least

how much does the badass bridge cost and what does it do to your bass?i have a sg ibanes copy bass but i don't like it's sound.will changing the bridge help?i ask davis about changing its pickups but the old man says that they don't bring in that pickups.tanx

sorry dude. badass II bridge only fits fenders, squiers, and fender knock offs.

also, if u're willing to pay a little more, u can buy the bridge pre-grooved. though im not sure if guitar connections stocks those.

try this website.
www.bestbassgear.com/

can buy badass bridges, hipshot and gotoh tuners, and bass pickups.

cheers.

Back