B-Quartet Tommorow is our permanent Address

sidmontu

Hi. I bought the album. Haven't listened to completely yet. Got problem ripping it into the computer though. (so i can put in my ipod, not piracy or what)

back of the album cover says there are 10 tracks. itunes reads it as 42 tracks. most are 4-6 seconds tracks, which i don't know what are they...

problem is there are 12 proper length songs, whereas cover lists on 10... uhm, i don't quite like to name my tracks Track 1 to Track 42 hah so does anyone know what songs are in what order?

Also, comments on the album please! I'll have mine soon, once I listen finish properly on my ipod!

42 tracks coz theres hidden tracks. Nowadays not sure if its still in, but its a rather common thing back then when cd is king and not mp3s. Bands often let the ending go on, with short empty clips in between till the hidden track comes on

all the listed songs at the back of the cd is as the way the music is played when you pop cd into player, track 1 to 10/11. The titles can just follow the list in order.

as for the hidden track(an actual track, not the silence few second tracks), maybe can put as "untitled" i guess. If the band didnt put title for it, perhaps its meant to be that way, the way they want it to be.. hidden in some way, untitled as the other.

ok, that makes sense... almost.

coz ok, it's like this. track 1 to track 11 are proper length songs. then we have those 4-6second silence fillers, about 30. then a hidden track, i guess, right at the end, 2min+ song. but as i said, cd cover says only 10. so two hidden tracks, one just before the small-silent-tracks and one at the end...

hah

God knows how many times I've tried saving the list onto Gracenotes!!! But it's not being saved!!! Fuckaaarrrrr!!!!

Anyway, track 11 is Lullaby and track 42 is Fireplace. The rest in between are called either Silence or Hum. Yeah, they are bonus tracks. :)

Please remember 42 is the answer to the question of the universe.

woo thx agingyouth.

i find the album good. might sound wrong, but i was surprised at the good quality of music shown by a local band. rock on

love Disp:rs at the moment. that 12 second meltdown in between is just so tasty

Thanks for the kind words! :)

We have a few releases (namely 2 to begin with in the next 2 months) in the horizons yo! So keep a lookout for them.

If you like progressive rock, Zero Sequence (MySpace.com - Zero Sequence - - Progressive / Rock - www.myspace.com/zerosequence) will release their sophomore album 'Flight Of Transendence' early April.

In addition, we are partnering with Music For Good again. We are distributing 'For Good: Ballyhoo' which is a compilation featuring some of the younger bands like Allura, KingKongJane, Bismuth, Midnight Marvel, Peepshow, You And Whose Army?, etc. It's pretty ecletic in terms of music genres. Gotch rock, gotch funk, gotch jazz and gotch pop. Only no hip-hop. Yeah, can't get jiggly with it...

Latest posts

Back