Average vocalist hoping to be in a classic Heavy Metal Band

80s__guy

I am an average standard singer hoping to be in a Heavy Metal band (the classic good old types like Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Ugly Kid Joe etc) that also does originals (I might have one song ready to explore working on)... I am willing to be auditioned for your group to decide if I am suitable. Do lemme know by email michael3484k@yahoo.com.sg

Some songs that I have sang with in previous bands:

- Smoke on the water / Black Night (Deep Purple)
- Poison (Alice Cooper)
- NIB / Paranoid (Black Sabbath)
- Temple of the King (Rainbow)

ps... I'm not into other types of genres (eg. Funk).. Tried that in my ex-band, things just doesn't work out... also hopefully not to be doing everything cover...

Last edited:
Thank you to the bands that replied. I am grateful for your willingness to try me out, though from this try out, it has dawned upon me that I may not be even considered as an 'average' standard.. Perhaps i should termed as 'below average'... Sorry if I have really disappoint you. Sorry also to those bands that I did not reply, but to receive many emails asking at one time, its hard to reply everyone, and i have given some replies a miss... pardon me for my poor email management. Nevertheless, i will still try my best effort to improve my vocals (though frankly i have to say this is really not easy....)

Anyway, if there is still any bands interested, you can listen to some of my demos here (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw9eTtyS8HqdxGM6lj7yUdQ/videos) (includes 'Nothing Carries On; something i wrote myself).... You can judged whether my vocal quality is still worth your time. Lemme know also your opinion (good or bad); i'll take it positively.

Back