:arrow: Results for SOFT 1st online music competition!

It would be realyl nice if everyone could tell what softwares they r using for sequencing,virtual instruments,drum samples and ofcourse mixing/mastering.... :D :D

Just realised it takes about one month to complete 1 round of competition.
Will it be a 2nd round soon?
This is a activity which will make us improve our composition skill (at least, to me it is). :lol:
Hope it won't die-off after the 1st round... :(

hmmmm 2nd competition....

James would you like a STIM GUITAR SET....a Electric Guitar & Amp!

James...and my new lot of Schecter Comming....
Still owe you a SCHECTER for your softies!

ha..ha..Kerr, you make it difficult for me to say 'no' to your offer.

oki, SOFTies, please join me ... 1... 2... 3.... THANK YOU! Kerr.

I will ask Phill to help us to come up with the line.

JAmes, how about a ACOUSTIC Guitar or Piano and VOCAL - ORIGINAL SONG Writting contest. Let softies have some inspiration to write song....

Kerr said:
... ACOUSTIC Guitar or Piano and VOCAL - ORIGINAL SONG Writting contest.......

Sorry...

do you meant "ACOUSTIC Guitar & VOCAL" & "ACOUSTIC Piano & VOCAL"?

hm...
For those (like me) who can't sing???

sigh.....I only login today and listen....very late haiee.....
Very nice instruments music.....

The last one vocal very rich and thick.

hmm....Is it possible to have both snazzy tunes and with r&b vocal that rock ?

If you have vocals then it almost becomes a song competition more setup for a band. With the first competition, even solo musicians can chip in.

What you want may be good but you are going to receive fewer entries.

If you want more participation then it may be a better idea to just ask for acoustic guitar as the main instrument. Then let the softies come in and apply their own interpretation. As with the first competition, we even had 2-3 entrie with vocals and others with all sorts of instrumentation.

Additionally, if it is to be guitar-based, then use a piano for the initial track. This may lead to more interesting interpretations.

Just my .02. Great entries for the first competition. Keep up the great work!

i must calculate the auspicious day to do it lah. :lol:

details coming to a computer screen near you soon!

Mr Soft,
How soon?
Wah... wanna make me every sec look at computer screen?

anyway, with the experience from 1st one, we sure can do better this time

I am waiting for the 2nd round competition too. After 1st round i realise there are really a lot of potential musicians around in local. Keep it up. Must learn a lot from u all. sometime i also dont really understand what the music terms that u all used.

Suggestion vote for me is we shall have a grading of 1 to 5 instead of 1 to 3.

(For quite sometime never log in...Cheez can send me your piece again pls by PM me? It was expired when i want to download. Thanks a lot.)

Cheez said:
...suggestion is to use even numbers. 1-2-3-4 may be better - so force people to choose between 2 and 3 instead of taking the middle stand. This way, votes may not be so close together and perhaps slightly more accurate. ...
:p

Do you have something important to say?

Have you wondered why you haven't had a response to your post?

Do not ask questions. Just say what you have to say. It makes life easier for all of us and ultimately yourself. !>?!?!@?@!@

Back