Annoying Feedback Noise

i always thought he was just kidding. then again, its pretty funny seeing you guys getting worked up over someone showing off his quality FENDER AMERICAN basses. just laugh it off, if he meant it he's rather pathetic

Aquanaut, why are you here in the first place? Soft is a place for sharing not boasting..

If you don't care or bother, why are you in soft? Maybe soft is the place where you get to know all the el-expensive-po stuff so that you can buy and boast, right right right?

To lexxmexx, does this problem happens when you lower down the volume of your amp as well?

so to quote your effeminate friend lexxmexx....'go FCUK yourself'...

Why don't you just look into the mirror at your gay face and decide who the pussy is. Pot calling a kettle black...sheesh...
=========================================================

I was just trying to ask for some help and don't know why this creep came in and started pouring insults when I don't even have anything to do with him. You are so pathetic that you need to resort to such stunts. You definitely have a serious problem with your personality and life, but DON'T vent it on other people whom you don't even know. I am actually having a good laugh at your childish behaviour...hahahaha

Thanks to all other bros for the suggestions and advices, I managed to have the feedback issue sorted out. I shall not reply to this godforsaken thread anymore, no point feeding that troll.

Last edited:
.. if u got problem, just call me ;p or look me on msn. if folks here hassle u. u know where to look for some muscle to help u sort it out. *grinz*

glad u resolve your noise issues ;p

Last edited:
exin...i don't really care let alone know who you really are....bass player or ass player...really...
so to quote your effeminate friend lexxmexx....'go FCUK yourself'...
omg.. homophobic bASSplayer with a fender, oh how gay?

so angry all of you young boys.

please stop this useless violence ok. the world is already in a bad state as it is. lets all show some love.

mr aquanaut, stop trolling ok, eat more vegetables and fruit.

god bless you all.

i thought mm5 is more expensive than fender 75? unless aquanaut's fender is vintage...but
if his fender is re-issue stuff, then it'll be cheaper then the 'el-cheapos' ...should we call it 'el grande-cheapos'? hahaha,funny thread this is

i thought mm5 is more expensive than fender 75? unless aquanaut's fender is vintage...but
if his fender is re-issue stuff, then it'll be cheaper then the 'el-cheapos' ...should we call it 'el grande-cheapos'? hahaha,funny thread this is
prolly a re-issue.... to shameful to put it in.. guess a '75 fender ala vintage give more sexual prowesssssssss

Back