Admit it... Who here feels like he's got his ass whooped...

another "in your face you've should have been beside your metronome and guitar instead of watchin this vid" video :(

Lol the female electric guitar equivalent of Sungha Jung. Why is it all the Korean kids are the talented ones? Can't there be Singaporean ones too? Like me? Haha!

amazing!! wow so many talented kids nowadays...what am i doing with my life? :O

she's one guitarist to watch out for! imagine how much better she's going to be in a few years time!

i think its easier for kids to learn properly when they start at such a young age. AND if they are taught the right things, no bad habits (eg fly before u even hit 70 on the metronome) after all kids dun have our raging hormones and therefore the urge to burn the farking fretboard, like me -_-

ok i'm giving excuses i know, but...i cant help it!! :(

Yeah, its said that up to 40% of the learning we do comes in the first 13 years of our lives. Hence the old maxim 'old habits die hard'. Seems like we learn much more now than when we were kids right?

Lol the female electric guitar equivalent of Sungha Jung. Why is it all the Korean kids are the talented ones? Can't there be Singaporean ones too? Like me? Haha!

they all have something in common: they didnt waste time lingering in forum. They practised instead.

Maybe it's just me, but this kind of videos motivate me.
If even a 10 year old can play this good, I'm sure I can do it too if I practice even harder. =]

Back