Activate your Reputation!

Ahh... you see that little
reputation.gif
on the top right of every post? If you feel that the poster is good, click on the icon and give him/her a point.

hi,
y is it that some pple has diabled reputation while some has distinguished? what do they mean? may you please enlighten me? thanks alot bro!

Reactions: zax
Some forums do have demerit points. If it is done well, it serves as a self-moderating feature. The problem is that it's very subjective. Somebody who doesn't like somebody else can keep giving that person demerit points.

The same goes for merit points. As long as we know that the system is subjective, it's OK. Points can be converted to number of stars that can be displayed.

It's good to give it a go and see how it works in a month or two. Gave a few people some points already...

hmmm...anybody know how to view reputation comments? Look at user cp, cannot find...maybe only admin can view.

And what is rep power? 10 points = 1 power??

Last edited:
great new feature. but it is possible for ppl to make another acc just to up their reputation?

agree with chaserr. anyway, how is it possible to view comments? the help link doesnt seem to offer alot of help.

but it seems that u can see how much points u have right after u log into user cp.

James, went to my user cp and don't see any reputation. Used to be there. Now it's gone. :eek:

Don't see the "Latest Reputation Received". Does that mean that I have no feedback from anyone? A bit confusing how this works..

Cheez, I know why - Because James is an Aministrator, so Admin already had a Title - we cannot rate an Admin here (always 10) ....Kekekeke !

PS;- my Reputation Point should show : 10 what - how come 3 only stated har James ?. Kekekeke (you put the arrow there - it shows 10 actually)

Cheers

Last edited:
Bro Cheez: - I have just gave you a Positive Reputation Point & James too - and a Dialogue Box came out stating - - - - - "Thanks for adding Reputation to this User, May you be lucky enough to receive the same reputation back in turn " - Kekekekeke....

What it means - If you give other people a NEGATIVE ...Be Prepare To Received one back ....Whahahaha. (Cause - it's recorded and he can see who gave him a Plus or Minus Point"

So dear all, If you wanna give a Reputation Point try to give only a "Positive one" (unless inevitable), If you intend to give a User a "Negative Point" - He will indefinetely give it back to you - Hahahaha - then battle begins - - you give, he gives - at end of day - you get a ( -50 RP) and he also Gets a (- 50 RP) ... How lah ?.....so exercise great care in giving RP - if you wanna give a Negative RP - Try as far as possible not to. - This is very very useful & applicable in ( BUY / SELL SECTION I guess).

Br Cheez; - Thanks for the Points - I click on my RP Icon (and it says - I have 20 RP, but mine here still show only 3 ley - kekeke, something wrong hor? -

Last edited:
Back