Acoustics and Electric guitar for sale!

Newbiez

1) Maestro ED3ce

Selling a used condition maestro ED3ce with a AA Solid Cedar top and Rosewood back and sides.
Comes with a bband A5t pickup. Still works but is only audible when the volume rocker is maxed out
Condition is 7.5/10, with multiple lacquer wears on the body of the guitar. No major ding, and none of the lacquer wears affect the wood at all. Not for fussy buyers.

Just restrung on 251015. Original price $899, selling at an incredible price of $220
Bring your own bag, the original bag was torn and thrown away

2) Gibson SGJ Satin white 2013 model
Brand new condition - 9.7/10
Comes with a gibson original padded case
Selling for only $570

3) Takamine EG406S

Solid spruce top
3 piece rosewood/maple back
Rosewood sides

Most 3 piece back guitars will set you back at least a couple of grand. Condition is 9/10, with a very small ding on the headstock and of course the unavoidable scratches on the gloss finished body.

Pickup works perfectly and tuner as well. (Note that from my previous post i mentioned the pickup was faulty but i realised the battery was flat )

Recently setup at Guitar Connection with elixirs 0.11s

Comes with a brand new CrossRock guitar bag that still has the tag on! Well padded and features multiple compartments. Note that this model can't be found anywhere in Singapore anymore, so you'll be purchasing a really rare piece

Retail price $699AUD
http://www.musiciansuniverse.com.au/...kamine-eg406s/

SELLING AT $390

4) Jack and Danny DG108

Selling my underutilized J&D brothers DG-108 guitar. Bought it on impulse and never really got to use it since I had many other pricier ones. But I must say for the price, this is A VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE GUITAR. Loud and boomy, I once A/B-ed it with a $1000 Cordoba and out of 4 people in the room, all agreed that this sound bolder and in their honest opinion, better. Condition is 8/10 and comes with a decent gig bag as well.

Solid Spruce Top
Zebrawood back and sides
Gold tuners

Retailed for $299 back when i bought it. Selling at a lost - $140 ONLY

contact me at 98189142 for more information. Deal at woodlands mrt only

Back