7 oct 06 - SOFT Online Store Launch Party

James, the response seems quite good. I will get Dharma to produce the e-flyer/banner ASAP.

See you soon !

David
Ebenex Music

power leh. hee..hee.. we are so lucky to have them. also, it will be great to hear the war stories from these pros. :lol:

Gashaus has food right? Probably go there about 2pm then, cos I think I'll be in the area. But yes, dun think I'll stay the full course, A-levels coming soon man.

Gig sounds like it'll be great =)

The last time I was at gashaus the sound system was kinda screwed up tho. Hope this time it's good.

soft said:
i will buy the first 100 SOFTies to reach a drink. must be SOFTies, i will ask you for userid and password. hee..hee... :lol:

i wont give u my password!!!! MUAHAHAH! :p

just kidding,but yeah,its fasting month.

you keep the drink coupon until you break fast ok?

i will put a notebook there, to be eligible for all the goodies, you must be able to log into the SOFT website. ha..ha...

login -> go in

:smt045

kanzer, currently the store will have

1. music gears
2. music cd

we will include more locally produced stuff like t-shirts, artwork, short film ...

:wink:

Cloudsky, will be until 6pm +

Paulo, thank you soooooo much!

we have 3 bands performing on Sat. Ministry of Rock, Clinton's and ....

Timmy

Timmy! is an alternative, entertaining and fun-orientated band that believes that music should be dynamic and natural, not stagnant and processed.

Consisting of working musicians from different areas of the entertainment industry, the individual members of Timmy!

check out their site at http://www.myspace.com/fmtimmy

soft said:
i will buy the first 100 SOFTies to reach a drink. must be SOFTies, i will ask you for userid and password. hee..hee... :lol:

wad if theres an impostor james......den our accounts kena hacked...juz for a free drink :lol: :lol: :lol:

Colarndo, got excuss mah. tell them the biggest music website in singapore is having a party and you are invited. :lol:

Back