2009 Spring Clearance!

Hi teokiatuan,

We are not having any sale right now. All our items on clearance are listed on the first page of this thread. Cheers!

Electric Guitar (model : EG)

Please advise on your availability of this guitar ?

Does it comes with cable and bag ?

Is there any others having this price range and this discount.

Or do you have any others recommendation for a secondary student ?

Thank you .

Please e-mail me at colin02@hotmail.com

Hi empihsrow,

Yes, all our TonePorts have sold out. It's time to move on to the upraded POD Studio. Why not just drop by and test them out? Cheers!

Okok! Test out?, After testing than not buying I found that your salesman put on a grumpy face, cursing inside the heart"Can see from the look of the face"

The comment regarding how unattractive the pricing is is very unnecessary, the price comparison for all items are already stated.I'm checking the clearance out later today:)

Hi doggieshaman,

Yes we still have some stock for the Tapco Mixers, but do let us know which model you are looking at as some of them may have already sold out. Cheers!

Hi Colin03,

We have only 1 piece left on clearance for this EG100. And because it is clearance, it does not come with any other accessories.

We would like to recommend you the Craftsman ST30, going at S$156 nett. It comes with a gig bag and guitar strap, plus a 1 year warranty that includes free set up including neck adjustment for playability during the warranty period. This warranty service is something that u can hardly find in Singapore, and we offer this warranty to every guitar that is offered by City Music.

The best way would be for you to come by our showroom and take a look at our range of Craftsman guitars. See you soon and Cheers!

Hi Zepp3lin,

First and foremost, we would like to offer our sincere apologies to you, regardless of whether it was due to a misunderstanding or what not.

Secondly, we would like to monitor and take action against such undesired attitude in our company. Could you let us know who was the staff who attended to you, or if you do not know his name, could you describe him to us?

You may also choose to PM us for privacy reasons.

Thank you so much for the notification, your feedback is of utmost importance to us.

Regards,
City Music Team.

Hi Johnny,

Unfortunately, we do not ship overseas. Ideally, if you have any friends in Singapore, you can get him or her to purchase the set from us, and then ship it over to you personally. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

hartke bass attack!

hello city music people =] Are you guys selling the hartke bass attack on clearance price too? im thinking of getting one from there instead of waiting for an offer at the buy/sell section if it is. =]

Hi amateur-bassist,

We are not having any clearance for the Hartke Bass Attack. All our items on clearance can be found on the first post of this thread. Cheers!

Hi Zepp3lin,

First and foremost, we would like to offer our sincere apologies to you, regardless of whether it was due to a misunderstanding or what not.

Secondly, we would like to monitor and take action against such undesired attitude in our company. Could you let us know who was the staff who attended to you, or if you do not know his name, could you describe him to us?

You may also choose to PM us for privacy reasons.

Thank you so much for the notification, your feedback is of utmost importance to us.

Regards,
City Music Team.

Nah, I do not 1 to spoil his or her rice bowl. Just maybe you can make a briefing to all your staff that if we demo something and decided not to buy it, don't put a hard feelings towards it. We as customer obviously want to demo things out before we put our money into it. Thks again for the respond. I hope I can demo more instruments at your shop without having the pressure to buy it instantly.

Hi citymusic,

not really relevant to the thread but, will you guys be bringing in the ac4tv amp? and rougly how much would it be? when can we expect it?
thanks

Back