1980 Greco EG-800 Custom (Super Real series - Vintage Made in Japan Guitar)

Bubba16

Every guitar deserves a happy home – someone to play them and enjoy them. I simply have too many and I can’t play them all.
Made in Japan – in near perfect (mint) condition. There are no scratches, breaks, surprises – no restoration – all completely original (unless I say otherwise). Neck is straight, no buzzing…I like low action but you can raise it if you want. Properly cleaned (they are 30+ years old) but really no restoration – I only collect mint and near mint guitars. The pictures tell all.

xsmalleg800_zpstxzksbkb.jpg
1980 Greco EG-800 Custom (Super Real series, before the Mint series). This is the Les Paul perfected. Binding all around -- fret-edge binding as well. Solid tone -- some of the best pickups I have ever heard -- not too bright but really clear on mid-tones. Each string rings through perfectly. Sustains forever. You can feel the vibrations through the body. Add gain to this one and you have amazing classic rock tones (like Boston) (4.2kgs). Comes with factory gig bag (brown). Completely original -- nothing altered. $1,000

<<Images here>>

You can txt for more info (96 25 10 four three) - no phone calls! I am located in Holland Village area (Farrer Road MRT).

I will not respond to silly offers and viewing is at limited times due to my schedule. We can make arrangements via txt.
Thanks!

Back