1980 Greco EG-800 Custom Guitar (Rare Vintage Made in Japan)

Bubba16

Every guitar deserves a happy home – someone to play them and enjoy them. I simply have too many and I can’t play them all.
Made in Japan – in near perfect (mint) condition. There are no scratches, breaks, surprises – no restoration – all completely original (unless I say otherwise). Neck is straight, no buzzing…I like low action but you can raise it if you want. Properly cleaned (they are 30+ years old) but really no restoration – I only collect mint and near mint guitars. The pictures tell all.

eg800c.jpg1980 Greco EG-800 Custom (from Super Real period, before the Mint series - here it is in the 1980 catalogue). This is the Les Paul perfected. Binding all around -- fret-edge binding as well. Solid tone -- some of the best pickups I have ever heard -- not too bright but really clear on mid-tones. Each string rings through perfectly. Sustains forever. You can feel the vibrations through the body. Add gain to this one and you have amazing classic rock tones (like Boston) (4.2kgs). Comes with factory gig bag (brown). Completely original -- nothing altered. Dropping price down a bit as this one needs a new home: $770 (please no trades unless Taylor or Martin acoustic)

<<Images here>>

You can txt for more info (96 25 1O 43) - no phone calls! I am located in Holland Village area (Farrer Road MRT).

I will not respond to silly offers and viewing is at limited times due to my schedule. We can make arrangements via txt.
Thanks!

I don't believe so - the DryZ were on the 1200 and 1800 - according to the catalogue (here)they should be the PU-2. They sound very "tight" - they have a tone like the rock band Boston - that 70s rock sound.

Back