ROCKON @ DXO 26th JANUARY 1pm-7pm

Rockon

SORRY WRONG DATE. CORRECT DATE IS 26th of JANUARY SATURDAY

Hi there,

There will be a gig held at dxo on the 26th of January 2008 from 1pm to 7pm.

Confirm bands

1)Kill a muffinman
2)Shotgun Start
3)Unnotice
4)Sons of ipswich
5)Cryptic death
6)I love tamagotchi
7)November 19
8)Phophecy of life
9)Lost Perfection
10)Never ending problems
11)arcane sound
12)Sweetheart my lovetrilogy

If u want to support any of these bands contact:
Nick 97971684 for tickets at $12

If u have a band and would like to be apart of this event here are some info for you. Please contact me fast as Last month was full very early. Thanks! Please read all the following information as all the information are here.

DEADLINE : 10 January 2007

Any Type of music. Mix genre
One set is 30mins inclusive of setup
Time Slot is drawn by lots
Minimum have to sell 30 tixs. (This is to ensure that u wont be playing to an empty club in the event that other guest leave after supporting the band they came for)

There will be no longer commission.
Bands who are able to sell more than 30tixs will receive $50.
Bands who are able to sell more than 40tixs will receive $75.

Last edited:
Urgent !!

HEY! we're srsly interested t play in this gig.. if can confirm us a slot, just slot us in and give me a call [Sweetheart, my lovetrilogy] im dickson :90010378 or if cant reach me, call my guitarist, eddy :92210547. c:

hi im from shotgunstart , we play hard rock . that includes guns & roses , velvet revolver , foo fighters , ozzy osborne (thats a tinge of metal right there) , the darkness . just to name a few . yeah

very interested

my band cryptic death is interested in playing for the gig. we play mainly metalcore and some rock. is it possible for us to get a slot? and are covers allowed? im zamir - 81978091 or contact my guitarist fudhayl - 96924082

Last edited:
The goal of rockon is to allow anyone with passion for music to have a chance to showcase their talents. Everyone is special in their own unique way.

There are currently 9 slots left.

Sms me to confirm a slot

Hi guys, Im the rhythm guitarist for Arcane Sounds and am here to introduce you guys alittle more of what we're gonna play and stuff. I'm Clement by the way and mainly our band's genre is Alternative Rock. We do covers from like Orsons, Paramore etc, just to name a few. But we'll be playing our originals and maybe just a couple of covers. If you guys are interested, feel free to check out our friendster, easier that one. We have 3 originals there for you guys to listen but they're Acoustic versions. So have a great night, we'll enjoy Rockon and dance the night away. Cheers :D

http://profiles.friendster.com/arcanesounds

-songs at the bottom.

Back