Experimental Song : Radio Chip

BIONICWOMAN

Song Title : Radio Chip
Singer & Songwriter : Geraldine Png

http://www.4shared.com/file/26495917/59feff0a/radio_chip.html

Lyrics :

One Strange Morning as I watched the news
The anchorman anchored news I could not believe!
It said everyone's gotta be chipped
I was like what the .....!!!!!

The TV said...It's an order for a one world temple
It's the order for chaos
We are doing it for peace and security
Don't be afraid
We come in peace

You can't buy, You can't sell
Not without the radio chip
Put your good right hand out
Or...Put your good forehead in

They say it's got rewards and security
That it's common sense
That it's the 'In' Thing
That it's hip and cool

I ask....do I have a choice?
But I don't want a strange mark in my hand
Do I have a choice?
Maybe it causes a noisome and grievous sore
Do I have a choice?
Do I have to worship an image? That sucks!
Oh No! Here comes Big Brother!

love the lyrics but i couldnt stand that part where there was this weird voice coming on. Just didnt suit it. I also noticed there was no bass track. Sounded very empty. But overall i still think it was a good effort, just need some minor improvements. You have a pretty decent voice though.

You have a decent voice.
But honestly.... this song, in my opinion, it's very awkward and I can't see anyone taking it seriously.

Radio Chip

Hi there dear all,

Yes, it is in relation to the chapters of Ezekiel, Daniel & Revelation of The Holy Bible.

The alien voice represents The Anti-Christ who will come after the First Rapture (Pre-Tribulation Rapture). The Anti-Christ & False Prophet will rule for 7 years.

Radio Chip = RFID Biochip = Mark Of The Beast = Revelation Chapter 13

References To The Holy Bible : http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/kjv.browse.html

Last edited:
The lyrics sound really out of place when sung. And "that sucks!" sounded weird too. But I'm sure you can work on it. I liked the weird robo-voice.

Personally I think its more suited for a concept album, kinda reminds me of Pink Floyd's The Wall or even Tommy by The Who

Concept Album

Yes. My Moonstone City Demo Album was a concept album conceptualized back in the year 2003....and my demo singles which I have been cooking and whipping up will gradually be another concept demo album.....

I'm pretty glad that I had set myself free by simply writing original music and allowing others to download and continue to create again and again.....it took me awhile to get to this mental and hearty stage as an artiste....letting go off the bondages of the carnal world.

And it is more joyous and fun not pressurizing yourself to any critic or record label contract, etc. Perhaps this is maturity...slowly creating your own niche following.

Media be it TV, internet or the radio is fairly alright but it is unhealthy if you allow them to dictate to you your lifestyle or craft (be it making music, a movie or writing a book, etc.).

Do not allow your mindset be limited to what is being portrayed in the media.....or controlled by the few people who control media hubs be it advertisements, etc.

That is why many people tend to buy or... think they need to use or hear or watch things they do not even need because they could not discern for themselves what Truth is....they can't step out of their confined boundaries as they are always dictated and they have difficulties exploring their inner capabilities to do a bit more which they actually can achieve if only they try to step out of their confined boundaries.

Media enslaves people by making them feel bad about themselves and make them feel inadequate....or shoot them into a 'Guilt' ridden trip.

Life on earth is temporal and had been slowly setting myself free from carnal things on earth....I am into a New Heaven....set free in Jesus Christ. Maturity in Christ. Conditioning of The Heart & Mind in Christ Jesus. Period.

Last edited:
Is it really Biblical

Hi there dear all,

Yes, it is in relation to the chapters of Ezekiel, Daniel & Revelation of The Holy Bible.

The alien voice represents The Anti-Christ who will come after the First Rapture (Pre-Tribulation Rapture). The Anti-Christ & False Prophet will rule for 7 years.

Radio Chip = RFID Biochip = Mark Of The Beast = Revelation Chapter 13

References To The Holy Bible : http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/kjv.browse.html

This theory may be popular among professing evangelicals and charismatics in America but that doesn't make correct as it requires taking scripture out of it's context and read your own interpretation into it.
And as far as the RFID chips, you show you have no understanding of how the technology works.
It seems this song is just propaganda to promote an unbiblical delusion and paranoia.

Mr Berean

Mr Berean, No Christian Will Judge Another According To Their Own Personal Conscience.

And If I Choose not to join your url or blog under myspace...take it in stride and do not go on harrassing me or stalking me on a personal basis.

Nobody would like to liase with stalkers like you Mr Berean.

You had been cyberbullying for quite awhile and myspace admin are already aware as I had reported you.

And if you do not agree with the topic which other Christians do...then be matured and move on. Period

Last edited:
If someone disagreeing with another person and posting an counter arguement online is considered cyber bullying, Holy F U C K! Am I a cyber terrorist?

By the way, great voice. Great keyboards. Too much reverb on the vocals and the beat sucks ass. Sorry.

You are not aware Aging Youth

You are not aware that this Berean individual has been sending personal threats for earlier issues and personal attacks in public forums.

Please do not base your conclusions upon your own assumptions Aging Youth.

And if you are into commentings...would you offer to remix my song?

Amazingly...Other mixers who are signed to established record companies had very kindly offered to remix my songs which I had turned down as I am not swayed too easily by offers as well.

I may consider allowing these mixers to remix my songs when I feel that the time is appropriate and share the same perspectives.

I am very contented with my demo at this moment as every songwriter/composer has their own personal reasons as to why they write a song right from the start.

Last edited:
A Little Advice For Singer, Composers & Musicians

A Personal Advice for singers, composers & musicians regarding if you need to recruit or be involved or participate be it engaging a manager, concert organizer, A & R Manager (Artiste & Repertoire Manager), signing a record company contract (don't forget engaging an established music lawyer before signing) , participate in any online music newsletter organizers...be patient and do your homework about the profiles and agendas of these personae/s.

Though very often these individuals may create and start their companies with good intentions in supporting singers, composers & musicians but being earthy humans...when they do get a bit of support and data base of participants...they can be complacent and start to suffer from 'The Animal Farm' Syndrome whereby they start loosing grounds upon what their initial agendas were which is to support the singer, composer or musician.

And oh! The George Orwell's Animal Farm Syndrome is that 'Four Legs Good And Two Legs Bad But Some Animals Are More Equal Than Others' syndrome.

It becomes that quick to comment but would not lift a finger to assist or connect you with others who could or may help you get progressive.

More like 'Couch Potato Commentators.'

And that is why most artistes would rather register their own record company or publishing houses (especially for songwriters & composer) and sell their music online through their own personal websites.

Think Big And Feel Big as a singer, composer or musician and remember that there is a big world out there who would still support you and you start building your personal fan base if your own country does not support you.

Singapore is a tiny little red dot country...yes...it has the tendency to be manipulated by a few players in the music market or even music press write-up releases as we only have a few newspapers going around and being circulated...or editors whom we are not too sure if they really have a background in music and specialize in music write-ups.

It gets down to a few same-same players after awhile....and if they behave a bit snooty and hoity-toity about their positions...then we can understand why perhaps the music industry had not progressed too much after all these years.

Basic Guidelines I Had Learnt From Fellow Artistes :

Library Of Congress - Copyrighting

http://www.copyright.gov/

http://www.loc.gov/index.html

Associations For Composers/Artistes/Songwriters :

http://www.bmi.com/

http://www.bmi.com/join/?link=navbar

http://www.ascap.com/index.html

http://www.ascap.com/about/

Music Lawyers & Guide Books :

http://www.donpassman.com/

http://www.donpassman.com/about.html

** You can find many good guide books be it Donald Passman's at Border's Bookstore at Wheelock Place under Music Section Library that is near the CD sales section **

Last edited:
You are not aware that this Berean individual has been sending personal threats for earlier issues and personal attacks in public forums.

Please do not base your conclusions upon your own assumptions Aging Youth.

Sorry. *sulkzzz*

And if you are into commentings...would you offer to remix my song?

Nah, not interested.

I is busy with 2 - 3 upcoming album releases, 2 - 3 album launches, recording a vainity project (9 songs. Almost done with 5.) and recording a proper one as well.

Besides, the song doesn't appeal to me. Don't really like it that much.

Amazingly...Other mixers who are signed to established record companies had very kindly offered to remix my songs which I had turned down as I am not swayed too easily by offers as well.

I may consider allowing these mixers to remix my songs when I feel that the time is appropriate and share the same perspectives.?

That's nice of them.

But I highly doubt we'll ever share the same perspective.

I am very contented with my demo at this moment as every songwriter/composer has their own personal reasons as to why they write a song right from the start.

Like my friend would love to say in Hokkien: "Hua hee tio ho!"

Do let us know when you have a physical release out. We run an online e-zine though not as updated as often as we like. But do let us know.

Niche Crowd & Following

Like I mentioned in the past...every singer, composer or songwriter has their own niche crowd following and be it the mixers, producers, record companies, A & R Managers they choose to collaborate with whom they are comfortable. I had turned down a few mixers from established record companies as they could not understand my perspectives and sense of direction be it a concept album...for most of them it is a single release mindset or an album with no agendas or concept.

It is easy to jump on a bandwagon signing a recording contract, engaging a manager, joining an online music distributor but whether they cater to your personae and agenda/concept.

Michael Jackson recently made a remark that he had always had this belief that every song in his album needs to be a hit sort of attitude...it may just be one album in your entire lifetime but it is a quality album whereby every song has that potential to attract every individual who hears it.

Ha! Perhaps my album would get that extra dosage of attention by The World only when the first rapture comes around...but I won't be around but smiling in a new heaven in Christ....a prophesy album that would be left behind for those who would miss the first rapture.

Last edited:
Ha! Perhaps my album would get that extra dosage of attention by The World only when the first rapture comes around...but I won't be around but smiling in a new heaven in Christ....a prophesy album that would be left behind for those who would miss the first rapture.

omg what a self deluded fella

I think you took yourself too seriously.

Like I mentioned in the past...every singer, composer or songwriter has their own niche crowd following and be it the mixers, producers, record companies, A & R Managers they choose to collaborate with whom they are comfortable. I had turned down a few mixers from established record companies as they could not understand my perspectives and sense of direction be it a concept album...for most of them it is a single release mindset or an album with no agendas or concept.

Nice lah. It's great to know that.

Sorry that we still wouldn't change our minds even before you started name dropping. We are still not interested.

Yeah, indie labels and producers suck goats' balls.

It is easy to jump on a bandwagon signing a recording contract, engaging a manager, joining an online music distributor but whether they cater to your personae and agenda/concept.

True lah. Sometimes I wonder if those Hill songs bands/ acts got earn money for their label. Then again, the evangelistic music industry is a cottage industry on its own.

Cuz it's very fine and mighty to consider everything from the artist's angle (which I really hate. Fucken musicians. Just so bloody self-absorbed.) Look at Amy Winehouse. She's got talent but she's a major alcoholic. I'm sure her managers and her label suited her personae (sic) and agenda. She just cancelled the rest of her tour cuz she's drunk everytime she performs. I'm sure currently her personae (sic) and agenda do not fit her management team's personae (sic) and agendas. Her management team doesn't get paid due to her diva manners, etc and look bad in front of their clients and partners. Not very the nice hor? Artist mah.

You've been talking about artist empowerment in ALL your posts. Here's music industry trend 101 for you in just this post. :)

Ever wondered why in the mid-90's there were a severe lack in all the grunge bands which they snapped up in the early 90's. All the major labels have pumped in money to look for the next Nirvana. However, quite a few of these bands have taken the advance money to spend on drugs, women and booze with no albums to show for it. Or they might just feel like the concept is not working and they will scrap the whole project.

Then the record label how? Suck thumb, I guess. All the employees in the company probably don't draw a salary anyway right?

So they shifted to do boybands and girl groups. Get a couple of good looking boys and girls. Send them for grooming lessons and pack them off to dancing school. Pay a couple of songwriters to generate the hits. Effectively, they are employees of the company/ management team/ music label more than artists. And they will do anything as instructed by the company.

Good hor? Everyone happy also.

Michael Jackson recently made a remark that he had always had this belief that every song in his album needs to be a hit sort of attitude...it may just be one album in your entire lifetime but it is a quality album whereby every song has that potential to attract every individual who hears it.

Rolling Stones' Keith Richards said that in the '60s: "Record your every song as if it's was your last and make it a hit single."

They might have been friends. Who knows?

Hmm... you subscribe to that thought?

That's a nice thought you have. At least, you've set yourself a goal.

I just want mine to be played in a strip joint or a sleazy bar. I'm happy already.

Lardbros... LOL... pathein say something LOL!! Come to the jam I'm organizing hor...

Anyway, I know a bunch of international and talented bedroom musicians who is free-spirited with their music... they don't spend time defending it... and they sign up with online labels not to make money (we all know it doesn't really) but it's just getting their music out even for free... and their music speak for themselves...

It's funny, just my observation... Gerry is in the "experimental" line... is that right? Ok, and then she says all the thing about producers, A&R, etc... erm... abit sell out leh... conceptually...

Quite simple to know actually... put it out of context. i.e. can the music stand on its own without the religious lyrics? Take the lyrics out and listen to just the music... everyone can be their own judge. An artist cannot force others to like his or her own music... if people can't see your concept, it's not because they are stupid, it's because the concept is not sound enough.

Like I said, the music should speak for itself, not the artist speaking up... that's the true spirit of expression.

Keep it goign man... My 2.3 cents worth...

Love

Back