Why My Electric Guitar Only Has 4 Strings?????? Helpp!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

funtwo

HI ALL last week I first watch funtwo's cannon rock on youtube and was enthralled by his pro guitar playing skillz... so yesterday i hopped down to sweelee and bought an electric guitar and an amp.... the electric guitar, a fender precision something cost me $3920!!!! Over 4K including GST!! Then i went home and suddenly realized funtwo's guitar on youtube had 6 strings while mine only had 4!! And also my strings are freaking fat :???: Can anyone help me? Was i cheated?

Thanks in advance.. :D

Huh?? Whats a base? :confused: Please help me.. I have this dream of becoming as good as funtwo but i need your help guys :D I had to sell my motorcycle to buy this electric guitar...

u spend 4k on something u dint do u're research on before buying? ... a bass is a 4 string instrument which is also a very awesome instrument . dont look at funtwo , check out billy sheenan on his bass .

you just got pwned. So many impulsive buyers in singapore these days... Do your research next time and join soft earlier! :)

Bring it back to swee lee and see if they can swap it for you to a guitar. Spending that amt of money, I think you bought an MIA Fender Precision Bass.

Or, on the other hand, you can learn to play bass...:mrgreen:

Oh my damn for the love of Christ....

ok this is seriously funny. Did you even tell the salesperson you wanted to buy an electric guitar?

C'mon man, if you really like rock canon and funtwo, im sure you've at least expressed some of your enthusiasm in them to whoever the salesperson is before making your purchase.

To which he/she should have told you it was a BASS.

This story should be posted on the 'Dumbest thing guitarist has ever said to you' thread..

You've got to be kidding... A guitar and bass is two different thing altogether..

Hmm, try to explain to the staff at sweelee that you had no idea that you were buying a Bass guitar.

Hopefully they will allow you to swap for a guitar of your choice.

But then again, WTH were you thinking man?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back