WTS: Yamaha LL16Deluxe (premium model) with SRT pick up

Guitarian

hi there,

I have an all solid natural-colour Yamaha Acoustic guitar (Deluxe model) up for sale at $980 negotiable. Bought from Yamaha Plaza Singapura less than ten mths ago. Guitar top is of solid (Natural with age toner) Englemann Spruce (ARE Treated) and the back and sides are made from Solid Rosewood. It has a 5 ply mahogany/rosewood neck and a luxury genuine abalone inlay bordering the guitar top and sound hole. Fret board and bridge are made from ebony and body is bounded by maple front and back. Last but not least, it also comes with a zero impact SRT built-in pick up (no battery needed - amazing!) Guitar has good sound projection, tonal quality and note separation. Condition is 9.5/10. This model can easily be mistaken for the premium Yamaha model, LL36 for its (almost identical) looks!!

I have since upgraded it with a bone saddle, bone pins and a set of expensive & premium gold die-cast Gotoh Magnum tuning machines for easy/accurate tuning & strings change. Guitar is professionally set up with low action and great playability. Comes with a semi-hard original Yamaha case. Great for small group acoustic/singing sessions.

If you're interested, you can Whatsapp me at 8368-9983 for pics. No trade offers please. Thank you and have a great day.

Last edited:
Letting go at $900. Upgraded with gold Gotoh Magnum tuning machines and bone saddle. Pristine condition. Comes with original padded gig bag.
Whatapps me if interested at 83689983. Thank you.

Back