Experimental Song : Radio Chip

Once Again & Again : Niche Crowd & Following

Once Again & Again which I had mentioned : Every singer, musician & composer has their personal Niche Crowd & Following.

Hillsong have their Faith Followers in Christ and the funds are to help the needy and to evangelize. And they are one of the best Christian bands around.
With Jesus...Everything is Made Possible with God through Faith alone. Walking in Faith is Works in itself. That is why Hillsong and many Christian bands had done very well. Period.
Hillsong members are smart in Christ and will not let over-zealous individuals perturb them with their criticism and it is the same for all Christian bands, artistes and composers.

Satan and his fallen angels are spirits of the air...and if you are careless with your words that drifts into the air...you will be entangled with the yoke of bondage over and over again. Through the abundance of the heart ...the mouth speaks. God allows you to control your success by your own faith and words that comes out through your own mouth.

Like I had mentioned...It is very easy to sign a record contract or engage a manager or participate in online music distribution record companies or e-newsletter organizers but do they collaborate with you supporting your sense of direction/agendas or cultivate you and guide you to a pathway that carries your strengths?

Every artistes be they a singer, musician or composer makes personal decisions for themselves and if they choose to drink or take drugs and shoot themselves into oblivion...then they can't blame anyone. God gives you that personal choice...either you are with Him or you are Not. Period.

And if they are giddy headed with alcohol or drug consumption...then it is predictable that they would sign a shoddy deal with record companies who may have already planned a short span of time frame employment with them...one or two hit wonder abt their support for drinking or taking drugs...or sexual escapades...as the old saying goes 'It takes one to attract another.' Period.

But when a record company knows they are dealing with a wise and sober artiste, composer or musician who knows the music industry...the record company would respect them and would not dare sign a shoddy deal. It takes one good deal to attract another good deal.

If you have a clear head, you will surely attract clear headed individuals to collaborate with or sign a record contract with. It takes one to attract another.

If you are smart, then you will attract smart people...It takes one to attract another.

All artistes are experimental artistes in their craft.

All composers are experimental composers in their craft.

All musicians are experiemental musicians in their craft.

If all artistes, composers or musicians are not experimental or never were experimental...Good grief! We would not have had any form of sound or melody being produced since the creation of the universe till now.

In the begining it was the Word Of God and the word is a sound wave created and came through God that controls the movement and orbit of the planets, stars and the entire universe. Period.

Fellow SOFTies, I think you know what I am going to say right? ha..ha..

Oki, let's move on with the music and not dwell too much on the religious part.

If you wish to, you can use the PM for furthur personal discussion.

I was a deejay who spun vintage blues & rock

I was a deejay who spun vintage blues & rock, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's music be it Denny's American Corner back at old Orchard Point before Denny's closed and Orchard Point got renovated and other places within a span of more than 20 years....and spun at abt 10 other pubs that cater to those genres and following.

I was more into 80's music as it was my generation but my deejay bosses threw
me in a vintage blues & rock pub where the niche crowd knew their music and that was when my senior deejay taught me all I needed to know abt rock anthology and music.

And hung out at Woodstock Far East Plaza, The Wall at Far East Plaza...way before Crazy Elephant's at Clark Quay.

And The Doors at River Valley....Roadhouse pub as well....I will always remember that Malaysian deejay whom I gelled with as he was into The Doors, Janis Joplin, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Blind Faith, Jackson Browne, Iron Butterfly, The Who, Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow, Mountain, Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Wishbone Ash, Arlo Guthrie, Jethro Tull, Merle Haggard, Bob Dylan and many other artistes like myself.

And Vintage Pub/Electric Dreams/Excalibur when the late owner Mr Yen was still around when he first opened Vintage and Heritage jammed on stage alongside many seasoned musicians

But then and again...I was employed in a classic symphony set-up years later and had my dosage of classical music other than my classic playing background in piano when I was younger. And all my colleagues had a degree in musicology somehow....and by God's grace...I was provided that chance to be exposed to classical music orchestras and their set-ups.

Last edited:
LA Woman From Singapore

Well...Looks Like I am an "LA Woman From Singapore!"

And I can imagine The Door's 'People Are Strange' video revolving around a Singapore Gal Living It Out In LA...

Mmmmm.....I was really into Jim Morrison for awhile back then....to think I had a 10 time playing dosage of songs like The End, When The Music's Over, Red Rooster, LA Woman, Back Door Man....and playing Bob Dylan's Positively 4th Street & Like A Rolling Stone like it's some kind of Anthem....but the lyrics do not appeal too much to me anymore somehow these days....but the musicianship and melodies that I still treasure from Bob Dylan & The Doors.

All I Can Say Is That Most Of The American, European, Australian, African, Israeli, Middle Eastern, Asian Composers, Musicians & Singers I had met personally or know through the net are Really Into Their Own Sense Of Identity And Would Rather Choose Not To Emulate Others By Penning & Singing Originals of their own.

As for America...Half of them I know hardly listen to the regular radio stations transmitted on air but are tuned to their own personal indie internet radio stations which they are comfortable.

And you meet individuals be they of a matured age who could be a postman, airline pilot, lawyer, doctor, waiter, sales personnel but they will never leave behind their love for creating music...whether it is for sale, collaboration, self satisfaction, etc.

They just enjoy doing what they love most and living it out to the fullest.

And are not pressurized by record deals as they know they are good at what they do and can always market their music by themselves as they have their own niche following they may have gathered over time.

And every person I meet on the road who are strangers would greet me with a smiling face!

Amazing! Awesome!

And the cashiers and butchers and packers at supermarkets would stop and ask if you need help....Wow! Impeccable Service in most American states.

Well...I guess I had shared a bit at that forum as started by a fellow member at Soft.com that was titled 'Local Music Vs Foreign Music.'

And it still goes back round and round :

That Music Making is not affected by one's Nationality, Culture, Language, Country's Local Accents or... Singlish but because the singer, songwriter, composer & musician believe in themselves and do original compositions which they are comfortable and where their strengths are nurtured and made progressive.

Last edited:
how can we find a way to bridge the gap on music based on tonality teaching with our own singapore culture and come out with something that is us, our own identity?

Listen To Dick Lee's Music If You Are Into A Local Flavour

If You Are Into A Local Flavour - Listen To Dick Lee's Music And You Will Learn as an Example How This Man Created Music Using His Singaporean Culture & Singlish To Win An Audience Be It In Japan.

The Answer : A composer, singer, songwriter or musician is NOT limited in creating original music in regards to his Nationality, Culture, Accent Or Singlish.

yes, i knew bout him and have bought the cassette when it was released back then. But that was back in 80s and i was only 40kg then, but now iam close to or slightly more then double of that
icon9.gif

Thot there might be some form of update as in 2007, current time frame

Woo hoo!!! I love all those 60's rock acts. BIG time Flower Power generation peeps. And you guys know what I'm talking about.

Different people have different perspectives, of course. Hippies are tree huggers. Some people are careerists.

What you have described is probably a global phenomenon - people crafting their own art. Nothing new.

Strange and offbeat? Oh you are horribly mistaken Mr. Blank. This song is about Jesus Christ Our Saviour and the Mark Of The Beast = RFID Biochip = Radio Chip.

An RFID tag is an object that can be applied to or incorporated into a product, animal, or person for the purpose of identification using radiowaves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RFID

I Personally Believe that this is a Brilliant Song warning us of the Dangers Of The RFID Chip which will be the Downfall of Mankind.

This song should be on the radio!

Life on earth is temporal. I have been slowly setting myself free from carnal things on earth.

I am into a New Heaven...thank you BIONICWOMAN! And you too, BANANAMAN!

Sincerely,
Silas

Life on earth is temporal. I have been slowly setting myself free from carnal things on earth.

I am into a New Heaven...thank you BIONICWOMAN! And you too, BANANAMAN!

Sincerely,
Silas

Sarcasm can be such a subtle thing...

Back