YOUTUBE Vocalists / Musicians WANTED

rustyboyboy

Hi there,

I'm Isaac. I am currently running a Youtube channel called "Tofusounds" (don't ask me how that name came about). However, it's main focus is on music covers and we also do quite a bit MASH UP Covers.

The channel was inactive for a while due to commitment issues, but we're looking at getting it up and running again. There are 2 people in the team now, myself and the lead singer who can also play keys. I do the arrangements, play the acoustic guitar, bass, electric and currently learning drums & piano to upgrade myself.

We moved on to Logic Pro X (still learning though) and are constantly looking to upgrade ourselves / equipment as we go on. Very open to new ideas and of course we don't mind performing. However, we are more focused on doing Youtube covers.

We are looking for like minded people on board who are passionate about music and interested in creating music. Mainly vocalists especially FEMALE vocalists as we need some diversification since my lead is a male. Will have a wider range of songs we can do and of course better harmonies as well.

If you are a music technologists who likes arranging music etc, feel free to let me know as well.
It will be a good addition if you have experience in recording, filming, production, mixing etc.. So we can learn from each other :)

So hit me up at 97343416 or drop me a Email: isaaclow92@gmail.com

Don't forget to check out our YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/tofusounds
(Not exactly that professional, but slowly working towards it) :p

Back