You need a bassist. Here is one bassist you should consider.

shaunmaniax

Hi, I'm Shaun. I'm 27 and I play the bass. If I would rate myself as a bassist I would say I am about 6/10. Not exactly the best, but not as if I have problems following a metronome.

I've been playing since I was 17, I have not been playing for about a year due to work commitments and I really want to get back into music. If you want, you can listen to some of the work that I've done here: https://open.spotify.com/album/70V5csWXmcG8mJT3H4gpZf

I don't really have a preferred genre per se. There are a lot of elements in music that really stand out to me and make me go, "wow I wish I could do that." Currently my favourite bands are Dance Gavin Dance, Bring Me The Horizon, Letlive, Gesu no Kiwami Otome, Foals, the list could go on. If there is a song that really makes you want to move, I probably would be into it as well.

If your band needs someone who is willing to learn, but not exactly a god-tier lord of funk, hit me up at 9617 - zero six four eight.

Hey thanks for all the interest. I have found a new project and that is taking up a lot of my time so for now I am not looking to try out for other projects. All the best for your search though!

Back