Y.J. Malmsteen - Far Beyond The Sun.

Sounds damn good man. :)

Nice tone and the sweeping was good, and the vibrato was close to the man himself. Are you planning on finishing the song some time?

Drewgie said:
Sounds damn good man. :)

Nice tone and the sweeping was good, and the vibrato was close to the man himself. Are you planning on finishing the song some time?

Thanks Drew. No lah, won't be touching the song again. Got to restring the whole guitar anyway. And the backing track is incomplete also...stops at 3:16.

Vaiyen said:
a mostly legato way of playing...interesting!
nice work dude.

true, it's lots of legato...and I suppose that how the man played it too. was just trying to mimic his style...and the scalloped fretboard does help a lot!

damn . nice .. however i feel ah .. the intro should have picked everyhting .. sounds more killer ..

it doest sound as smooth i feel

just my 2 cents ..

still . nonetheless. WONDERFUL !

siva said:
damn . nice .. however i feel ah .. the intro should have picked everyhting .. sounds more killer ..
it doest sound as smooth i feel
just my 2 cents ..
still . nonetheless. WONDERFUL !

thanks for listening, siva and breed - agree the intro could have been better - didn't really work carefully on my chops there...

err...truth is...i've been using the same preset with small tweaks for most of the stuff I've posted here. thanks for checking it out..!

Back