XTREME NOIZE TERROR feat. Meltgsnow, Nafrat, Steel Damage, 7 Pound Vein..

A note from Nafrat..

XTREME NOIZE TERROR!! NAFRAT 6TH ANNIVERSARY!! NEWS ABOUT NEW NAFRAT MERCHANDISE (coming soon!)

Hello everyone, Nafrat would like to inform you guys about a few things for our headliner performance at Crawlspace, Straits Records Hall / Arab Street.. on the 25th july of this coming saturday.. our set is pretty late arnd 9 or 10pm but it will be a very special day for the band as it is the exact date the band was formed 6 years ago. we will be having our debut album "Through Imminent Visions" for sale going at $10. so get your copies if you've been wanting to check out the full-length for awhile already, it's time to stop waiting and start celebrating. we wanna thank uncle bob's production for hooking us up for this gig and co-incidentally organizing X.N.T. on our 6th anniversary!, that means alot to us!

we got a few more news for you. we have two new killer old school shirt designs done by professional turkish artist "Ozan Mustafa Yildirim" these are the first official Nafrat merchandise ever done!!. he did two different designs for the band "Reborn for Vengeance & Age of Indifferent Creations" and he did a great job for that we can't thank him enough! it's going to be Printed soon and Released by MAYAT-WEAR (Malaysia) around mid-August and we will be distributing it worldwide and in local territory once it's out. so all orders go through us.. unless you're from malaysia guys then you can contact MAYAT-WEAR here is their link (http://www.myspace.com/i_wear_mayat) ;)

so! be sure to come down to XTREME NOIZE TERROR and grind da lovelovelovelove up together with us on that night. $TIXS are $5 presale & $7 at the doors. we look forward to meeting you guys down there! cheers!

Check the full blog and tshirt design @ www.myspace.com/nafrat

The wait is finally over people.It's finally here!

Unleashed the hounds.Engulf the sun.Dark chaos shall reign today.
Open the gates of hell!!!

-Exteme Noize Terror @Crawlspace
It's f'in today!!Call moki-82031781

Whore House Butchery thanks all those who had supported us in Extreme Noise Terror & hope to see you again in our next gig... Keep it brutally sick people!!! Warrrggghhh

NizamRamsesKaizer
WHB

Thank you so much for those guys who supported Tfk, we pleaded with Uncle Bob to let us play a slot earlier. Pity to the guy who 'fainted' during our set, ARE YOU ALRIGHT MAN?!!. We sumhow managed to stay thruout Obsure Phionix's set. But we have to chow early coz we need to catch up with transport and all. OPX - believe me u guys were great!!! Akbar TFK!

Thank you so much for those guys who supported Tfk, we pleaded with Uncle Bob to let us play a slot earlier. Pity to the guy who 'fainted' during our set, ARE YOU ALRIGHT MAN?!!. We sumhow managed to stay thruout Obsure Phionix's set. But we have to chow early coz we need to catch up with transport and all. OPX - believe me u guys were great!!! Akbar TFK!

hahahaha thanks for those kind word for opx:)

opx bassist

Nicely done TFK, I manage to stay for one or two songs before i need to go grab something to eat. Kelaparan siak... but i enjoyed watching you guys live again ^^

Nicely done TFK, I manage to stay for one or two songs before i need to go grab something to eat. Kelaparan siak... but i enjoyed watching you guys live again ^^

Alahai.. Kesianye! Luckily Uncle Bob provided the tasty succulent lipsmacking fingerlicking TONGSENG NASI AYAM!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: SEDAP BRO!

Hailz..

Uncle Bob will like to thanks for those who came n played. Apologies for any delay/ mishap. Thanks for giving us an opportunity to make XNT a fcking RIOT!!!

Rock ON..

Remember this 8th Aug, TRIBUTE, be there to witness hell before ramadhan.. Hehehehe..

For those who rock... WE SALUTE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hailz..

Uncle Bob will like to thanks for those who came n played. Apologies for any delay/ mishap. Thanks for giving us an opportunity to make XNT a fcking RIOT!!!

Rock ON..

Remember this 8th Aug, TRIBUTE, be there to witness hell before ramadhan.. Hehehehe..

For those who rock... WE SALUTE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last chan untuk setan2 enjoy eh mail

-moki

Latest posts

Back