X Japan last live

expensive...saw at tower i think...for like $50+...

saw the B'Z ballads album also...wah piangz going for $70...!

X japan stuff doesn't go cheap man. When i spotted the dvd for the "Art of Life" at clairvoyant records i wanted to get it, but the price tag of $99 just made me put it back onto the shelf.

X Japan stuff won't come cheap these days.. since considering the fact they are disbanded and all.. if you want cheap, then download :p. No money at all, lol

you can get xjapan the last live at city square, JB .. the 4th floor shop named J-GEN TOWER .. art of life 1993 and the last lvie dvd for RM80 only.. taiwan bootleg thoo. but qulity still undistinguishable... a little.

get it..so cheap already

thats good. especially art of life, it is a very very good performance. was really impressed by yoshiki's drumming.

sLapshock said:
thats good. especially art of life, it is a very very good performance. was really impressed by yoshiki's drumming.

I'm blown away by his endurance. He hits hard man.

yea, although he has some rest in between but that is nto enough. i think when he drumming he's like doing HIIT (hyper intensive interval training)

sprint 20 seconds rest 10 seconds.. lol.. but hsi one sprint 6 minutes rest 10 seconds..

yoshi..is monstrous

well..seems like he has 3 arms..lol..3 mechanical arms...to drum so fricking long and so fast...probably make a damn good sushi master man..haha..chop chop chop..hehe

sLapshock said:
you can get xjapan the last live at city square, JB .. the 4th floor shop named J-GEN TOWER .. art of life 1993 and the last lvie dvd for RM80 only.. taiwan bootleg thoo. but qulity still undistinguishable... a little.

get it..so cheap already

I got it cheaper... the ART OF LIVE DVD for only about SGD$3, in China :D

stillwater said:
sLapshock said:

get it..so cheap already

I got it cheaper... the ART OF LIVE DVD for only about SGD$3, in China :D
woow good deal. not for fanatic tho.. goof for those who are new to x and those who asked "WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT X HUH? WHO IS THIS YOSHIKI??? AND hide they talking about??"

Back