WTT: Xotic Tri-Logic Bass Preamp I (DISCONTINUED) for STRINGS

AlNino10

Hey guys,

Got a real awesome preamp pedal here, if you know bass, you'd know all about this amazing little guy. It's got excellent reviews and definitely is one of the most sought after units. Guess what, this specific model is discontinued and you'd be hard pressed to find one used for around $250-$300, plus in this condition? Miracle maybe :D

Well if you don't know much about it, google's your buddy but here's a demo on it: http://youtu.be/lSQ8ntK2fno

Excellent condition which you could say 9.9/10 easily. Hasn't seen much use, if at all.

What I'm interested in? Simple, 5 or 6 string packs.
1) I'm open to almost any (known)brand out there, looking to try different stuff and what not. I stress, KNOWN manufacturers please. If you aren't quite sure what those names are, check out any string site online and you should have a pretty good idea.

2) Roundwounds only. Both SS and Nickel work for me.

3) Absolutely NO Flatwounds or colour coated strings (eg DR Black Beauty/Neon etc). Not taking refreshed strings either for those who know what I'm talking about.

4) New packs, excellent. Used, just thrown on for a couple of hours or MAX a day (honesty here guys, I've pretty sensitive touch and hearing to fresh strings so... :mad:)

Shoot me what you got guys! Priority would be given to DRs or Elixirs, they're doing great on my basses so I would love backups :cool: Depending on brand, number of packs will be discussed for the trade to happen.

Like always, drop me an email at alnino10@gmail.com or whatsapp me at 9457 8048

Cheers
Al

Back