SOLD WTS: Zildjian A Custom 22" Ride & Pearl Eliminator Single Pedal (PRICE REVISED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namrehs

WTS: Zildjian A Custom 22" Ride & Pearl Eliminator Single Pedal (PRICE REVISED)

Hi,

Looking to offload both above mentioned items as they are under-utilised.

Zildjian A Custom 22" Ride
Ride is still in very good condition. Been brought out to gigs and rehearsals. Usual stickmarks and fingerprints. No dings, dents, cracks and keyholes. Been well taken care of and loved.
Has a very nice wash when struck at the bow and has a great cutting bell. Great for washriding in Pop, Rock and Alternative. Only selling it because Im using more of my K at the moment. Letting go at SGD250!

Pearl Eliminator Single Pedal (Double Chain)
Around 3-4 months old but used only about a month. Only used for very light playing at home due to neighbour's complains. Switched to hansenfutz after so the pedal has been untouched ever since. Looks completely brand new with no rusts and oxidation at all. Smooth and silent. Definitely a very good upgrade from stock pedals. Will come with 3 allen keys, a drum key and 4 interchangeable cams. The pedal is so adjustable that almost everything can be adjusted to how you would want the pedal to perform. Regrettably selling it as I don't have much of a chance to use it. Check out its features here: http://www.pearldrum.com/products/ha...ls/P-2000.aspx. Letting go at SGD120 only.

Get both at SGD360!

Please do not hesitate to email me at shermmm@hotmail.com for enquires and pictures!
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back