WTS/WTT: Gibson Les Paul Yamano Double Cutaway R0

kdb14

Dear all,

Up for sale or trade today is a rarity. I once read an ad on soft for a guitar and he mentioned that: "the word rare is used very loosely on soft". I think that statement is extremely true - but when I say that the guitar I have today is rare, I mean it.

I have a 2007 (I believe so) Gibson Les Paul Yamano Standard. Double Cutaway 52' R0.

Pictures here: http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/Kugansenivasan/media/20160808_172740_zpsrwjtbsot.jpg.html?o=1

Look up Yamano Gakki. He's the man behind this all. He was the one who suggested getting selected Les Pauls made into double cutaways for greater versatility and a much lighter body for better tone.

Why i say this guitar is rare is because it is impossible to find a double cutaway Yamano online. PERIOD. Look it up. The only Yamanos you can really find are the R9's and other custom shop models which would set you back 4 to 5000 Pounds. OR SO. A double cutaway is what I have today - and it's probably one of the cheapest Yamanos around.

Regarded as the finest Gibson Historic guitars. Yamano Les Pauls are always the cream of the crops in terms of tops, fingerboards and tonewoods. Each LP is hand selected by Gibson's Japanese distributor, Yamano. He tested hundreds of Gibson LPs for Japan market where customers would pay a slightly lower price than a true Custom Shop Les Paul model.

I do have more info on the guitar and its authenticity. Comes with its own COA. Purchased by the 1st owner (I am the 2nd) in Japan a few years back.

NOTE: It's in players condition with tiny dings here and there - over the guitar.
Went for 5K back then and now priced at $3300 as such. Willing to nego to clear it quickly.

Trades welcome for anything really - preferably Fender, PRS, Suhr, Tom Anderson, etc.
May even be keen on a Gretsch or a Gibson too. Depends I guess.

Latest posts

Back