SOLD WTS: Warwick 2-piece Bridge for 5-String in Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinnax

Selling a new and never-used Chrome Warwick 5-string bass bridge. Warwick Model 30128 5C. This is the standard 2-piece version (not broadneck). I bought it to install on my german Warwick Streamer Standard 5 but decided to keep it stock. So am selling now.

Default string spacing is 16.5mm but is adjustable along with bridge height, saddle height and position, and scale length (for intonation purposes). Perfect as a replacement part or for a hardware colour change. Works for both left-handed and right-handed basses; just adjust the saddles to suit your needs. Will fit any Warwick 5-string bass that uses this bridge type (Thumb, Corvette, Katana, Dolphin, Streamer, etc.).

Comes with mounting screws for bridge and tailpiece that were supplied by Warwick. However, I would recommend reusing the original bridge mounting screws that came with your Warwick bass for ease of installation.

Selling for $80. These are going for €68.23 ($109) on the official Warwick website including shipping. My loss, your gain.

Please contact me at 9770 3415 or dinnyag<at>gmail.com if you have any questions. No lowballers.

Attachments

• warwick1.jpg
    warwick1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 54
  • warwick2.jpg
    warwick2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back