SOLD WTS: Vox NT15H+V112NT and Randall RG100SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godspeed64

Hi guys, I’ve been running a stereo set-up for several years now and I’m just itching for an overhaul.

Thinking of selling my rig, which consists of the following:
Vox Night Train NT15 and V112NT matching cabinet
Randall RG100SC
vkzy.jpg

pgnk.jpg

I was one of the lucky 5 to be able to get their hands on the Vox NT15 in its first shipment to Singapore so this amp has been with me since the week it was released! Although I heard this amp might be discontinued (from TGP and Harmony Central news) so I have my doubts about selling this one.
The NT is an amazing amp as it has perfect balance between the voxy chime and the body and growl of a Marshall. I was a Marshall fan and now I’m an all-out Vox fanboy so this amp was perfect for my needs.
I’ve played with this amp, recorded with this amp, jammed it in the studio, and gigged with it so condition is to be expected for a weathered amp (not a pristine bedroom amp). The amp will come with the box it came in and the head carrying case. I’ve replaced the power tubes and fuse before so I expect the tube life to hold up.
Retails at $522 + $225 and I’m selling the head and cab as a pair for $550. Not the best second hand price but I’m firm on this because I really enjoy playing this amp.

5zaq.jpg

The Randall RG100SC is a 2x12” beast that comes with a footswitch that can either toggle between channels (clean, OD 1/OD 2), or reverb/chorus. It is a bit of an oldie since it is before the G2 series even, and the G3 series has been out for years!
I really like this amp compared to the current G3 series because it sounds warmer and lacks the harshness the G3 has (IMO). The 2x12” set up gives it a lot of bass and body and it takes pedals like an absolute champ (not a pun for the Fender amp). The reverb works extremely well too. I’m a fan of the circuit and I think it is an authentic spring reverb (Accoutronics maybe?); can’t find the information around to be honest.
I’ve had this amp for so many years and I’ve played it extensively, and gigged with it as well. Despite it being 100W, a solid state amp like this performs equally well loud and at bedroom levels. This amp used to retail at around $1.2-1.3k. I can’t find current prices for this exact model so I will ask for $800 for this amp. Not bad seeing the two Celestion Seventy 80s already cost a bunch.

Amp testing/viewing/collection at Eunos. Contact me at 9-0-one-one-3-one-one-2 via SMS. If you need to call me, then call me at night after work and after breaking fast.

Thanks for looking.
rpnn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back