Hi all,

I would like to sell my MIJ Burny Les Paul copy made in the 80's
Specs is as follow:
Body: Mahogany with Maple top
Neck: Set neck, Mahogany with Rosewood fretboard
Finish: Cherry Sunburst

Upgrades
Bridge are upgraded to Faber locking bridge and tailpiece
Bridge pickup are upgraded to Seymour Duncan Custom Five : http://www.seymourduncan.com/comparetones/view/25
Neck pickup upgraded to Seymour Duncan '59 : http://www.seymourduncan.com/comparetones/view/8
All the old pots changed to CTS pots with Coil Split, both the bridge and neck pickup can be splited for Single Coil tone individually, Capacitors are orange drop cap
Schaller strap lock installed
Guitar are set up at TYMC for low action and is stringed with 11's

This piece makes excellent guitar great for the genre from Pop to Hard Rock, The bridge humbucker gives you really extremely nice rock n roll tone while the neck have fat singing lead tone and when you split the humbucker, the single coil can get the glassy strat sound (which i always use to play Bossa nova and something lighter) and with the mods you can split either the bridge or the neck pickup which makes it very flexible when you want something like humbucker on bridge and single coil on neck (vice versa)
While its stringed with 11's which give it a really big sound thanks to the setup and it's construction the string feels like 10's or even 9's on finger, with the low action you can shred very comfortably. (the neck is not very chunky too)
Cosmetic condition wise, i would say it comes with it's fair share of scratches and dings (It's a 20 years old+ guitar) but nothing that are extremely visible from the front view.

I have tried Epiphone MIC MIK MIJ, Orville, MIK Tokai etc where in the end i ended up with this piece, 80's Burny are not well known for nothing, if you are looking for lespaul copy around this price range i think you ought to try this piece up

The guitar are going for $1200, the upgrades and mods alone costs me more than $500, slightly negotiable. Comes with Epiphone gig bag (does not come with the strap in the picture)

End of the day, don't just take my words for it, come and try it out to convince yourself more, no obligation tryout at my house at West Coast, contact me at 8 three 8 8 zero 8 7 1 (SMS only)

and Thanks for reading!

Back