SOLD WTS: Taylor Cocobolo GA 2008 Ltd Edition (Price very negotiable!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua.tay

Specifications

- Fall 2008 Limited Edition Series
- Grand Auditorium sized with cutaway
- Expression System pickup
- Sitka spruce top,
- Cocobolo back and sides
- Koa mini-wedge/binding
- Adirondack bracing
- Gold Gotoh tuners
- Bone nut and saddle
- Pinstripe Abalone Purfling
- fretboard and headstock binding
- Peghead and bridge inlays
- 1-3/4" nut width
- 25-1/2" scale length
- hardshell case

This is indeed a one of a kind taylor that you would want to own in your lifetime. Small ding on the body which is invisible on stage other than everything else is mint. The ding does not affect the tone and has been profesionally repaired. Contact 91790529 only for serious buyers if you are keen and to have a no obligation test run. Not keen on trades at all. This guitar has less than 300 pieces worldwide and is indeed limited in quantity. It has been dehumidified regularly to maintain its tip top guitar tone. This piece has been regularly tone rite for a while as well. I have sample audio clips for this piece and buyer will definitely not be disappointed after hearing them. I've declared all the major flaws honestly as from the pics so do contact me only if you are keen.

Price is very negotiable and i am willing to try my best to give you a good price as we work something out. However do not lowball saying things like "the cheapest on soft was sold for $3500 therefore yours should be a cheaper piece", "depreciation of taylors are like $500 a year, therefore your piece is worth $xxxx", "I can get yours somewhere else cheaper anyway". Please be fair and not take the lowest price as the market rate from soft as people sell stuff cheap sometimes due to personal reasons.

The usual 914ce in today's market which comes in EIR and Sitka spruce top is already fetching as high as 6k. This is an equivalent or more as compared to a 914ce. To further elaborate, this piece has cocobolo and Koa mini wedge which is rare and a very much up charge. Cocobolo back and sides are only avaliable on presentation series for Taylors and be prepared to pay a huge price for those as high as 10k. I'll be asking around $4400 very negotiable if deal quckly. Really looking to pass on this piece to an owner who can care for it and love guitar.

This is also the first batch of guitars with Taylor's proprietary adirondack CV bracing, which is now an upcharge available via the Taylor's Build To Order program. As can be seen that the cocobolo wood has very nice grain which is close to Brazilian RW

null_zps70acfeef.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

null_zpsda4086df.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

null_zps4d6f2487.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

null_zps35a5336c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2347_zpsf28094ff.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2346_zps5b2ad1cb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Thanks Amos. Is pretty sad it to see it go too. Hope a new owner will be able to care for it. Still avaliable and price is very negotiable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back