WTS: Schecter She-Devil (Limited Edition - Probably only one in Singapore)

MilkTea

Hi all,

I'm looking to offload my Limited Edition Schecter She-Devil guitar (The model is out of production and I believed it was only released for a short period of time). I bought this guitsr pretty expensive. This She-Devil guitar lives up to its name. It has great playability, great clean tone (I'm really amazed by the cleans considering it is loaded with active pickups) and distorted tone and of course looks amazing and killer (see the sexy she-devil inlay)!

I'm selling this because I am funding for my other equipment and it has been really under utilised (Never really play much on it as it is set to C tuning - probably played it less than 15 times even since bought). It has always been stored in my hardcase. Occasionally, I do take it out to maintain it.

Condition is great, probably some dust, dirt and slight metal tarnish as u can see in the photo, nothing major.

Features
Set-neck construction w/ ultra access
25.5" scale
Body: Mahogany
Neck/fingerboard: 3-pc. Mahogany / ebony
Frets: 24 jumbo
Inlays: Crimson w/ Shedevils
Pickups: Duncan designed active HC-105
Electronics: Vol/vol/tone/3-way
Bridge: Tonepros tom
Binding: Crimson
Tuners: Grover
Hardware: Black nickel

Some pictures of it (I apologise for the poor quality pictures as it was taken from my phone. The white spot on the back of the headstock is light reflection and not a mark. )

I'm looking for $830 with padded gig bag (Slight Negotiable)!

Interested parties, please contact me via sms or whatsapp @ nine-273 6761.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Milktea

Last edited:
Back