WTS: RARE, VINTAGE PEDALS! (Marshall and Vox content)

CyanideJunkie

Hi all, finally decided to sell off 2 of my most beloved dirt pedals; One being the original Marshall Guv'Nor, and the other being the VOX V810 Valve-tone.

1. Marshall Guv'Nor (Made in UK)

Marshall-The-Guvnor.jpg

Needs little introduction actually. Made famous by Gary Moore on his Still Got The Blues record. Does anything from JTM45, Bluesbreaker, right up to JCM 800 tones. A very versatile and intuitive overdrive/distortion pedal thanks to it's 3-band EQ. Other features include Volume, Gain controls, as well as Input, Output, and Loop jacks. Bone stock, but missing the nut and washer for the Loop jack; Easily obtainable from any parts store. Cosmetic condition is about 8/10, as it's sporting some rust, but that's about it. Voted one of the top 20 dirt pedals IIRC. Going for $250.

2. VOX V810 Valve-tone

vox-v810-1-400px.jpg

Came out during the Tubescreamer era, and is in fact closely modeled after the TS-808, right down to the JRC4558D chip. I would say that the Valve-tone is tad more transparent as compared to a TS-808, as it seems to only have 30%-50% of the mid-hump the Tubescreamer is known for. EXTREMELY effective when used to push an already overdriven amp. By it's own, you can get a Vox-y breakup kind of tone. Features include a Volume, Tone, and Gain knobs, as well as Input and Output jacks. All components are stock, save for a new 3PDT switch(with true-bypass) which was installed as the old DPDT switch was faulty. Cosmetic condition's about 9/10, as it sports some tarnish on the chrome. Going for $150.

So that's about it. All pedals do not come with boxes or manuals of any kind, as they were obtained by me as is. Both have been tried and tested to be working completely fine with both 9V battery and AC power source. Jacks and pots are fine(non-scratchy) as well. Prices are FIRM. Interested parties can contact me at 9070 9160. Cheers and thanks for looking!

Latest posts

Back