WTS PT PRO With Mono Case and FREE GIFTS -330

i am selling above mentioned, selling as i am going to rent a smaller room

condition is 9/10 for all items, will throw in a FREE 1 Spot with 5 way updater and also a Hand Trolley for FREE!!

there is a DC10 mount underneath but i will be taking DC10 as the mount is already there, you can just buy a DC10/PP2+(not sure about the PP2+ though) and screw them right in without the drilling etc, etc

Price is fix, total price if you buy everything new is around 400 not inclusive of power supply and the hand trolley,

sms/whatsapp 9228 7 7 10

I will post picture when i get home from work

I found further some patch cable that i will include in the free gift, Anw i cant post more than 10 pictures, for complete detail picture sms/whatsap me

PT PRO Picture:

Short Patch Cable - 5 of them

Medium Patch Cable - 5 of them

Long Patch Cable - 4 of them

Trolley picture and how you will receive the package:
Folded trolley

- - - Updated - - -

The Mounting bracket for the DC 10, easy fix, screws are all included (NOTE: CIOKS DC10 is not included but i will be giving away free One Spot with 8 way daisy chain

- - - Updated - - -

One-Spot with 8 way daisy chain

Last edited:
Hello, my name is John and I need your help. I just got an Gator pedalboard case for my Line 6 Helix and I'm using a Hand Trolley like you, then I'm carry more than 30 pounds.

I'm thinking to change the case and use a Mono Case like you, because this is super heavy. I just used it yesterday, and was a real pain.

I'm not using single pedals, then I cannot buy your case but I need your advise. Did you feel was ok to carry your pedals and cables with the Hand Trolley?, wasn't to heavy? Please, I need to find a solution to go to gigs using the train or pública transportation. Thank you so much for your help

i am selling above mentioned, selling as i am going to rent a smaller room

condition is 9/10 for all items, will throw in a FREE 1 Spot with 5 way updater and also a Hand Trolley for FREE!!

there is a DC10 mount underneath but i will be taking DC10 as the mount is already there, you can just buy a DC10/PP2+(not sure about the PP2+ though) and screw them right in without the drilling etc, etc

Price is fix, total price if you buy everything new is around 400 not inclusive of power supply and the hand trolley,

sms/whatsapp 9228 7 7 10

I will post picture when i get home from work

Back