WTS: OLP MM2 Stingray Classic Copy

Havicks

Hey all.

I have an OLP licensed Ernie Ball Stingray classic copy. It's has been discontinued for awhile now. Built with the exact specs of its USA counterpart. Mine is in Natural Finish with Maple Fingerboard. It's a fully passive bass. One of the three volume knobs is stuck and broken. The pots costs only $10 to change, but i do not have time to send the bass for repairs. Condition 8/10. Ugraded with Bartolini Pickup. Stock Pickup included. Comes with Warwick Rockbag (The Padded one with the neck support like those MONO Gig Bags) Looking for fast sale. Great for beginners and project enthusiasts. Going for $380 (Negotiable. Consider the Cost of the Bartolini and it's installation and The Warwick Rockbag).

I happen to have two other well beaten condition 5/10 Bass guitars. Great for project enthusiasts. Comes without strings and no gig bag. One is an SX Jazz Bass and the other, a Yamaha RBX 300 P-Bass. Both are in black finish. The SX is missing its pickguard and one of its tuning pegs is bent. The Yamaha RBX 300 working well but its missing one of its machine heads. Take both for $130.

For any enquiries, negotiations, request for pics or to deal, Text/Whatsapp me at 83664446. Hit me up with your offers. I'm reasonable. (^^ ,)

Last edited:
PRICE REVISED! OLP MM2 $320 (Negotiable still!) and SX Jazz Bass $50! YAMAHA SOLD TO A NICE YOUNG GENTLEMAN!

Back