WTS: MUSIC STUFFS. Bass, bass amp, etc

Pokemon

Clearing most of my music stuffs.
Ayers acoustic foam hard case - $80
Selling this Ayers foam hard case for dreadnought size guitars. Never used for storage before. Just sitting in the corner of the corner. Will clean up before sale. At a very cheap price

Unbranded Guitar stand for 4 guitars. - $30
Was used for keeping my guitars. Folds flat if not being used. But now got no space in my room for it so selling it off. At a very cheap price.

Yamaha bb415 cream colored - $350
Selling a Yamaha bb415 5 stringer guitar. Rarely played nowadays. Comes with only the bass. No bag. Price already Lowered so no haggling please. You won't find anything of the same quality any cheaper.

Kustom Bass Amp - $50
A good Bedroom amp for usage. Good sound, a bit dusty but will be cleaned up before sale. Price Lowered so no haggling.

Contact me via PM or sms 91836533 to deal/for pictures... Small discounts may be given if buying more than one item. Deal only at Serangoon/Bartley MRTs. Sadly i don't allow strangers into my home, so do not ask if you can test the bass out at my house or whatsoever. If you do need to test the bass very badly and seem earnest enough, please book a jamming studio at your own cost and i will gladly go down with you if i have the time.

*people who like to haggle and then insult me when i refuse to budge, please stay away. Thanks*

Back