SOLD WTS: Lakewood M32CP Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark1760

Hi,

I would like to sell this Lakewood M32CP.

Allow me to explain more on this guitar. The guitar top is made of AAA grade European Spruce. It is worthy to note that Euro spruce are more brittle than Sitka spruce (commonly used for standard Martin and Taylor guitars). Hence, it will yield a rich tone with a strong fundamental and good overtones. This guitar is very well suited for finger style playing. In doing custom guitars, Euro spruce will normally require additional upcharge as it is more expensive than Sitka and Engelmann spruce. The downside is that Euro spruce needs more time to break into. I have tone rite this guitar for months and this guitar has opened up and is very responsive now. Paired with AAA Indian rosewood, this guitar gives a very rich and reverby tone.

Some other appointments includes a high quality bone saddle, which gives a much better tone than normal plastic (tusq) saddle in my opinion. The nut is made of bone too. The neck is made of single piece mahogany. It comes with original stock pins, Schaller M6 gold tuners and Hiscox Lakewood hard case.

The rosette is a three-ring rosette (abalone-rosewood-abalone) and it has a maple top trim. Hence the whole guitar looks very elegant. This is a custom guitar as it comes with a customised fish inlays instead of the standard snowflakes inlays.

Lakewood is a German made guitar and the workmanship of this guitar is unquestionably good.

This guitar is installed with LR Baggs Anthem which, in my opinion, one of the best pickups around in the market at present.

This guitars is in good condition and has been set up by Malcolm Tan; hence the sound is great and it is easy to play.

I would like to sell this at $2,500. This is quite a big drop in price if you are to buy new M32CP (standard) from Luthermusic. Feel free to drop me a sms/whatsapp at 9687 4373 for any other enquiries that you may have or a no-obligation testing of the guitar. I am not interested in trades and no low-ballers please. Thanks

IMG_3400.jpg

IMG_3401.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back