WTS: Ibanez RGA121H

ATan

Here's a short description :

The Ibanez RGA121 Prestige Electric Guitar is geared for the hard core player that needs a hard core axe.
Prestige models feature necks with the comfortable rounded feel previously found only in vintage instruments broken in by years of dedicated playing, high end electronics and precision-crafted deluxe appointments. The 5 piece neck, Jumbo Frets and High-end Electronics will give you playing the edge you deserve!

Ibanez RGA121 Features

* 24 Jumbo frets: Jumbo frets offer easy playing for leads and chording.
* Rosewood Fingerboard: Rosewood offers a strong, bright sound and an attractive appearance with a long grain.

The Ibanez RGA121 is a maple-top instrument loaded with DiMarzio IBZ humbuckers - the unquestioned kings of gain. The RGA121 has a mahogany body with a maple top, a 5-piece maple and walnut neck, a Gibraltar Plus fixed bridge, IBZ V7 and V8 humbuckers, and a 24-fret rosewood fingerboard.

The RGA121 features a Gibraltar Plus Bridge because you don't put just any fixed bridge on an instrument in the class of the Ibanez RGA. A massive metal sound requires a massive metal bridge. The Gibraltar Plus combines the smooth surfaced Gibraltar III bridge with the Quick Change tailpiece - in one unit. This allows the wide range of intonation adjustment needed for heavy gauge strings and the saddles can't fall out during string changes

Items included:

- Original Ibanez Hardcase (Shipped together with the guitar from Japan)
- Original Set of Allen Key that came with in Hardcase
- Manual that came with the Hardcase
- Guitar Strap

I am selling for SGD$1000.
Sms me @ 92351406 if interested.Pick up changed to dimarzio air norton & breed. Condition is 9.5/10. mostly due to the slight oxidation of the metal screws etc. There’s a really really small ding at the side but you wouldn’t even know it’s there unless I tell you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back