WTS: Eric Johnson Fender Stratocaster (Quartersawn Maple Neck)

malky

Hey guys, up for sale is an early (made in 2005, early serial number) Eric Johnson Fender Stratocaster signature model in 2 tone sunburst for sale. This guitar was constructed to have features of that of a 1957 Stratocaster.

It is definitely a masterpiece by fender, featuring beautifully joint matching 2 piece alder body with an exquisite quartersawn comfortable maple neck with very nice grains and detailing. The EJ customshop pickups are awesome sounding and you can only get them with the guitar as fender does not sell them seperately. The guitar also features nitrocellulose lacquer coating. This model is on par or even better than some customshop models that go over 5, 6k. Therefore, making it value for money.

The guitar is used and not 100% mint, it has some marks on the body due to the soft nature of nitrocellulose lacquer. The neck on the other hand is flawless and spotless. The guitar works 100% fine. The guitar is extremly resonant due to the quality materials used and a tight neck joint. I believe that old guitars that sound so good must have had fundamentally strong construction using quality materials (eg, lesser piece bodies) and this guitar definitely has it.

The guitar has been set-up with comfortable action and comes with the tremolo bar and cover and some paperwork.

I am selling this piece at $2200 slightly negotiable. Please feel free to contact me at 96819948 for any questions and I will do my best to help you with them. I have alot of high quality pedals and a mesa lonestar amp for you to try on, so no worries abt lugging anything along.

The pics are below, enjoy =)

P1070717.jpg

P1070720.jpg

P1070727.jpg

P1070721.jpg

P1070718.jpg

P1070719.jpg

P1070722.jpg

P1070726.jpg

P1070725.jpg

P1070723.jpg

Hi raentena,

The guitar is still available for now and have some interested parties. I can do 2.1k and further price discussion would be more probable if you could kindly come down to test it out =) As far as I know, I'm pretty sure these pickups are not noiseless, but I don't get any crazy hum from them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back