SOLD WTS: Electric and Acoustic guitars (plus amp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtkh

For Sale:
1. Zax guitar amplifier
2. J&D Strat
3. Vantage Left-handed electric
4. TGM ovation copy
5. Fina FAW-15

1. Zax guitar amplifier ($120)
I know next to nothing about guitar amplification including this piece, but i do know that this is proudly plastered with a ' Made in Korea' sticker.Its in working condition, don't know how long my uncle had it with him, but i'm guessing only 2 or 3 years tops. Letting it go at $ 120.

2. J&D Strat ($150, negotiable)
Letting the pictures do the talking. Selling at $150 with a new pack of Ernie Ball Strings, NEGOTIABLE. Hit me up with your offers. This comes with a generously padded gig bag.

3. Vantage Left-handed electric ($200, negotiable)
Not an electric person, so i know nothing about this piece., except that its in working condition, and made in Korea, and can be traced back to Davis :) $200, NEGOTIABLE. Comes with a new pack of Ernie Ball strings

4. TGM ovation copy ($100, negotiable)
Purchased from Music Theme 3 years ago when i started learning guitar. Now its pretty much unused and just kept in the storeroom. This guitar is not in perfect aesthetic condition but its playable. Dings on the headstock, slight crack at the back, and the internal cable for the pickup is loose. Because of the misuse, letting it go at $100 or nearest offer :)

5. Fina FAW-15 ($170)
Bought it secondhand 2 years ago. Action is pretty low, strung with elixirs. Not a solid-top but it sounds decent. Has the usual dings/scratches here and there Bought it cause i kinda liked the "extravagant inlays". The next day those feelings left me :( Still play it from time to time. Looking for $170 :)

Pics at http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3804850035597.2140428.1107769290&type=1&l=1a368966b5

Message me at 93381035 for any inquiries and offers. Deal at Paya Lebar Mrt Station :)

Cheers,
Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back